Epilogue: What's Next?

I created the Apotheo: 2316 storyline to introduce readers to this new, futuristic world carved out by humans in a parallel future. Now that all five chapters have been published - albeit with a cliffhanger - what happens next?

As mentioned in the Preface, I have recently completed my preview comic book for for the main storyline of this series, Apotheo, which takes place nearly twenty years after 2316. In 2316, you met the main protagonist of the main series as a young whipper snapper, Anastasz. Even as a child Anastasz proved to be intelligent, courageous, and compassionate, all vital traits needed to make a just sovereign. We have been introduced to his family and confidantes who have helped forge him into the honorable man he was destined to become.

While being groomed for the throne, Anastasz fell in love with the young Anastasia and the two were deemed to be wed. Shortly after the announcement of their betrothal Anastasia mysteriously disappears. Following this there was an attack on Planet Earth itself, the first in over two-hundred years. The sudden events must be intertwined, believed the Prince who set out on his own to find his bride and uncover the individual responsible for such monstrosities.

War breaks out.

King Alric and Queen Stanza ready their positions to defend the realm whilst Anastasz sets off on his own journey. Not far behind him is his father. King Alric will not let his son go at it alone and goes out to find and help him. What the two find is a personal heartbreak for the entire Royal Family as they discover the culprit is one of them. A treacherous traitor scheming against the family for decades while living amongst them in close quarters.

Will they find Anastasia?

Who is the traitor?

Will Earth ever fully regain the serenity it once held for over two centuries?

Over the next few weeks I will be dropping some character designs and bios of some of your favorite characters found in this universe. With your growing support, I will be able to release the preview comic in hopes of it leading to a full monthly series!

Until then!

-JB

Please note: The artwork in this header is concept art I commissioned for this universe and is fully owned and copyrighted by me.