❤ Kizano Sunobu

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- If you were to believe in love at first sight, then she'll be the person you had landed your eyes first. She's very beautiful and confident that she shines so much like a star! I don't wanna exaggerate this, but she's like Juliet. A Juliet that is no need for a Romeo.

Kizano waited in his drama club room and stood upon the stage. It was quiet and calming, not loud like how it is used to be. He had never felt so calm before since nearly his whole day - his whole life - consist in shouting in every dialogue on the drama.

The bits of memories came to his head when he watches the girl runs and defended her brother from getting shock. He could have screamed, but he didn't. It was somehow stuck to his throat as it feels like times slowed itself.

He spotted a flower that was inside a vase. It was a fake flower that was given back by some of the audiences. It was the only thing that was still alive while the others had wilted for so long.

He stood up and went towards it as his hand graciously held onto it. He picked it up from the porcelain ceramic vase as he inspected it. They weren't real, yet they looks so similar like the real roses.

He then tilted his head, trying to remember when did he get those from. All he could remember whenever people threw roses, they were all real.

Funny story, once someone threw it near his face as it's thorn kinda pricked his cheek. He shudders from the memory.

He twirl the fake rose with his fingers as he stares at his reflection on the mirror. He wasn't happy like he used to be. Pretending was one of his skill.

Maybe not today.

"You can't lie to me with that face," he sighs as he looked down, agreeing to the unknown voice that ringed inside the room. "I know. Guess I have to stop acting in front of her, huh? Be tough for once," unbeknownst to him, the girl had stopped her movement from getting close to the sad looking figure.

She frowned as she stared at the boy who seems quite gloomy. Just then, his posture straightened up as her eyebrow perked up. Kizano turned and screamed, scaring both himself and her at the same time. He didn't know he was actually talking to the girl that had been busy inside his mind.

"Y/N! w-when did you get h-here?!" Kizano's heart pace quicken not only the by the sudden person behind him, but also the girl he had been crushing for so long had stood in front of him. That could only mean one thing.

"A few minutes ago," the female puts both of her arms behind her back and smile towards the male who puts a hand on his heart, trying to calm his quickening heartbeat.

"Is there... something bothering you, Kizano?" Y/N took a step closer to him as he felt himself tensed once the girl was just a few steps away from him. Once she was just right in front of his eyes, her hand delicately reaches out to his face. As her palm touches his cheek, his whole body soften as he relaxed under her soft touch.