❤ Oko Ruto

«What are your thoughts on Y/N?»

- She's such a brave girl and a great listener. I felt so small beside her, but she made me feel comfortable everytime we hung out. S-she even said I-I was special...
GAH! My f-face is red now!
C-Can we please e-end this interview s-session?

Oko was stacking his books while observing some of the new latest ones on the bookshelves. He was happy that finally that one time he could summon a demon.

Well, it's more like a vengeful spirits rather than a demon, but close enough. Stacking the books to it's respected place, his hand stops above the book as he reminisce the past days where Y/N helped him and both got scared of the dark alleyway. It was truly terrifying, but with her beside him, he felt like there would be nothing scaring him.

He felt protected.

But at the same time, the felt as if he needed to protect her too. Out of any danger from the real world or even the other side of the world. He continues to stack his books as he smiles sheepishly at the memory, chuckling a little.

"It seems that you were happy with this girl," he flinched when a sudden male voice was heard. He turn around to met with a man about 30 or older. And he was floating in the air with his whole figure being quite faded.

"W-who are you..." he quivers,taking a step back as his back hit the bookshelf. The man chuckles and waves his hands frantically.

"Now now, don't be scared. I came to say thank you. This might sounded off, but thank you for letting me use your body. That girl... she had been inside my daughter's body for the whole time ever since Kiruma was born," Oko let out a relief breath as he inched a bit closer to the man.

The man smile and looked down at the ground. "I am grateful to have helped by someone like you people. If not, then maybe my daughter would had been possessed in her whole life. She wouldn't even have a future me and my wife hoped. I do love Rei, but she wasn't the right person for a family I needed. She was too obsessed with her family clan that she had also forced me into marrying her."

"I don't want to sound mean, but she deserve her death. So, thank you, young man," the ghost inches closer to Oko and puts a hand on his shoulder, weirdly feeling the pressure onto his shoulder as if the ghost was an actual human.

"I wish you the best luck with her," the man smiles as he fades away. Just as he was about to speak, Y/N came in and tackled him in a hug, both falling onto the red carpet.

"Hey!" she exclaimed as the male blush furiously. 'HE KNEW ABOUT THIS ALL ALONG?!' Oko screams inside his head as he swore he seen the man on the corner smirking then fading away.