Chapter 53

LONG CHAPTER ALERT!!

*****

Chris unlocked his apartment door to see something absolutely shocking.

What the heck happened here?!

*****

The lights were switched off and the entire apartment was silent. The walls were decorated with celebration lights.

Red, yellow, silver.

Every color.

The sofa was blooming of rose petals and  the floor was beautifully scattered with even more colorful petals.

In the center of the hall a designer table was placed with flowers all around the edge and a gorgeous cake was kept on it. It was a chocolate one.

But what struck his heart the worst was the woman he loved standing in front of him wearing a glamorous pink dress and smiling at him lovingly.

Chris closed the door behind him and just stared at her with his mouth agape.

"What... Stephanie........ How?", he stuttered.

The fact that his wife could sometimes look like the glorious woman she was had still not registered in his head.

Stephanie put her hands behind her and walked up to him like a little girl. 

"Well we barely spend time each other anymore. It's not even been a month yet.", she said sweetly.

Chris felt as if someone was stuffing honey into his ears. 

Stephanie came up to him and encircled her arms around his neck. She raised herself on her tippy toes and and kissed him lightly on the lips.

Chris still in a daze was simply taken aback.

"You're wearing a dress!", he managed to get out in a whisper.

He did not trust his voice. It was a miracle he could even talk at that point.

"You like it?", she asked nervously.

"Love it", he whispered again.

Stephanie smirked at this. She stepped away from him.

"What happened?", she taunted him. "The ferocious lion turned into a scared little kitty by looking at a little flower?"

That snapped him out of his daze.

He smirked.

"You don't know me well, do you now?", he growled.

Stephanie gulped. Never poke a lion they tell you.

Stephanie you really don't wanna live. 

Chris covered the distance between them in one long stride and smashed his lips onto hers. Stephanie who wasn't ready for that yelped before she was cut off.

Chris continued to push her so her feet stumbled backwards until her back hit the wall. A slight moan escaped her lips and she could feel Chris smirking into the kiss.

God can save me now.

Chris however broke away with a wide smile on his face. Stephanie wanted more. She bent forwards but Chris avoided her.

Guy knew what he was doing.

"Why and what are you trying to do?", she asked disappointedly.

"You sure about this then?", he raised an eyebrow.