online class 2.0

The Todoroki siblings + Haruko were having an, interesting time in quarantine.

Shoto was well used to the online classes and the disturbances the other boys were going to cause. Water on purpose or not they were all loud. After the third 'incident' (as they deemed the class call interruptions), Aizawa just stopped mentioning it and taught right through them. But this, this was the worst one yet.

See, the walls weren't exactly thick and noise from one room tended to float into the other one. It wasn't that much of a shock to hear Touya cursing out someone on a video game or to hear Natsuo and Haruko's professors giving a class lecture on criminology (Haruko's major) or how to identify certain veins (Natsuo). The noise just faded into the background after awhile.

Shoto was currently presenting his English assignment on American history. Half of the class had already gone but due to the nature of their teacher, everyone paid attention and kept their phones at the ready to record incase something absolutely hilarious happened. Present Mic was basically a magnet for ridiculous and funny situations (much to Aizawa's dismay and Shinsou's amusement).

"The Northeast region also known as New England is where the first American colony was started in what is now the state of Massachusetts. Today people is Massachusetts have a strange obsession with a coffee and donut company called Dunkin' donuts. The smallest state Rhode Island was the first colony to offer religious freedom." Shoto pauses to change slides and in the few seconds he's doing that loud creaking comes from the room next to him. He ignores it and just continues his presentation.

That's until it happens.

"Natsuo~" A loud voice moans followed by more rapid and loud creaking.

This continues as Shoto keeps presenting his project. Eventually Shoto hears a door slam open and closed followed by angry footsteps.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NATSUO! YOU TOO HARUKO! NO FUCKING BEFORE 5!" Touya screeches.

"FUCK OFF TOUYA! JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT'T GET LAID DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO YELL AT ME WHILE I DO!"

"THAT'S IT!"

A door slams open followed by swearing and more screeching. Thirty seconds later Touya is sitting on Shoto's floor covered in glitter.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" Shoto exclaims

"Natsuo had a glitter bomb. I inhaled motherfucking glitter."

"I'm on a class call Touya. Get out."

Touya drags himself up and Shoto watches as his oldest brother throws himself into the couch screaming,

"I pay for you shits to eat and this is how you repay me. Having loud ass sex and throwing me out of your room. I'm moving out."

"Stop being a little bitch!" Natsuo yells back.

"Fuck you ice boy!"

"That's my job!" Haruko chimes in with his normal cheery voice.

Shoto wants to absolutely die. His entire English class just heard that. And, these meetings are recorded then posted for students to rewatch. Someone just put this poor kid out of his misery. Of course this happened to him of all people. He's going to actually kill Natsuo this time. Touya is on his last leg though.

"What the hell just happened?" Shinsou asks through the screen.

"My brothers happened. Can some actually kill me now?"