Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Angela’s POV

‘Amanda, you ready?’ I said to her loudly.

‘Yes!’ I heard her say.

I walked back into the hallway. ‘Where are you?’ I asked looking into our bedroom but she wasn’t there.

‘I’m back here.’ I heard, her voice coming from behind me.

I turned around and started walking my way back.  I got to Derrick’s room and looked quickly inside and sitting on his bed there was Amanda.

‘What are you doing in your dad’s room?’  I asked her.

‘I’m just looking.’ She answered, looking around the room acting a little guilty.

‘What caught your attention?  Did you find anything good?’ I asked her a little curious myself now.  I knew it was horrible to see if my girl had found something good but, Derrick was right, I was just too curious for my own good.

‘I found his socks, shirts, I found…I think they are his underwear but there different then mine.  Why is there a hole?’ She asked looking at me confused.

‘Um…Okay, let’s go.’ I told her.

‘Wait!  I found this.’ She said with her voice all excited, knowing she had found something good.

‘What is it?’ I asked worried. 

Please don’t let it be gross, I thought to myself.

‘A picture.’ She said with big eyes. 

Please don’t let it be porn, I thought to myself again.

‘Want to see?’ she asked me.

‘Um…I’m not sure.’ I told her, still outside his room.  ‘Can you get out of your dad’s room?’ I asked her.

‘Okay.’ She said, but brought something with her.

I walked back to the kitchen with her following me.  ‘You told me we could go for a walk for 10 minutes.  So we are doing 10 minutes.’ I told her.

I heard her take a deep breath and node her head.

‘I got sweaters, one for you and one for me.’ I informed her.

‘We don’t need it.’ She answered.

‘Yes we will.  It’s cold out, and I don’t want us to catch a cold.’ I told her.