52 - Lance Stroll (RQ)

This was requested by rimedaez, I hope this what you imagined!

Monaco, July 7th 

Exterior POV

A swipe of blush, one last piece of hair curled and Y/n was ready to go to one of the biggest party of the year. You heard it, Formula 1 driver Charles Leclerc was throwing it and everyone in the sport was invited. 

Y/n was among them because she's Charles's cousin, they are like brother and sister so he didn't hesitate twice to call her. 

She was a little bit nervous to go but didn't back down because she wanted to see Charles, it's been so long since she saw him. He's always away so family reunions have been rare lately.

Y/n knew some of the guests he had invited but wasn't close with them so she prayed she'd quickly make friends. Also, having other F1 drivers such as Max Verstappen, Daniel Ricciardo, and Pierre Gasly attending was exciting. 

She never had the opportunity to travel with Charles to see a Grand Prix except the one in Monaco, so she never met his rivals on the race track. 

Other drivers were invited and Y/n hoped she wouldn't make a fool of herself. It always happened to her, spilling drinks, breaking glasses, and interrupting a couple making out. 

Y/n finished getting ready zipping on her dress and went downstairs to find her parents watching a movie together with her little brother.

"Goodbye, guys I'm leaving !" Y/n said as she put on her heels.

"Bye honey, be careful please" Tom, Y/n's dad answered as he came to give her a quick hug and a kiss on her forehead. 

Y/n nodded and left the house, her uber already there waiting for her. 

The drive was itself quick as Charles lived near Y/n's house. The car hadn't even pulled up Y/n could already hear the music blasting from Charles's house and the flashing lights from his garden lighting up the dark sky.

The uber driver opened the door for Y/n and she got out looking at the house nervous to walk in. 

"Y/n you're here !" Charles screamed interrupting her thoughts. 

She ran over him as much as she could with her heels and attacked her cousin in a big hug. 

A brunette was looking at Y/n with a questioning glance which made her giggle, she was jealous of her. There was nothing to be jealous of, also Y/n knew it was her cousin's girlfriend. 

"You must be Charlotte, Charles's girlfriend right ?" the girl blushed immediately embarrassed she had judged Y/n too fast. 

"Yes I am, nice to meet you" Y/n smiled at her and they shook hands. 

"I'm Y/n, Charles's cousin" Charles chuckled at Charlotte's reaction and the three of them entered the house.

Some were dancing, others drinking and Charles took Y/n to the kitchen where the drinks were. She took a beer and noticed Charlotte was behind her. 

Charlotte introduced Y/n to her friends and apologized for her behavior earlier, the girls who were with her were very friendly and made sure she wasn't left out. 

They had lots of fun dancing and getting to know each other. Y/n was glad she had made friends coming to this party.

On the other side of the room, the rookies Max, Lando, Alex, and George were drinking while observing the atmosphere and Charles was still greeting new guests.