58 - Lewis Hamilton

I hope you all like this one!

Y/n's POV

"So Y/n how is it going with Lewis ?" my long time friend Isadora asked me as we were having a nice lunch in a sunny Monaco restaurant. 

"Good as always, he's been away for a doubleheader but should come back later today," I said while looking at my engagement and wedding ring. 

Lewis and I got married this summer right before the season started again and we had the most beautiful ceremony ever, I hate to brag but my wedding was the best. We tied the knot in Italy with our close friends, family and Lewis had some teammates invited too. 

"That's cool I saw he won yesterday, congrats !" I smiled and remembered yesterday, watching the race with our dog Roscoe on the couch. 

"And you Y/n how are you really doing ?" my smile dropped a little, I knew what Isa was talking about. 

Lewis and I have tried to conceive for two years now and it's always been a failure. We have seen the best specialists in infertility and nothing. 

We decided we wanted a baby when he won the championship in 2018. He told me he was ready and I was excited but every time I took a test that negative sign would appear and it still haunts me to this day. 

Every doctor that I've met thinks that the reason why I can't get pregnant might be because I have a fragile womb and it isn't capable of holding a fetus which breaks my heart. 

Some months are more difficult than others and Lewis isn't all the time with me but Isa has been a great support in the matter. 

I use to model and met Lewis at the 2016 Hungarian Grand Prix, I was a grid girl for the weekend and the rest is history. The story might seem cliché to some but I wouldn't have it any other way. 

"I'm fine, I have another appointment in a few days" Isa wrapped her arms around my shoulders comforting me. 

I picked my fork and twirled the rest of my food around the plate. 

"Do you want me to come with you ?" I shook my head no, thanking her and we finished our lunch on a brighter note talking about Isa's new clothing line launching next week. 

After she insisted on paying for both of us, Isa went back to work and I decided to go walk a little through the small streets of Monaco with cute shops.

I stopped in front of a baby clothing shop and I just had to get in. Everything was properly folded and the tiny onesies just made my heart ache even more. 

"Excuse me miss, do you need any help ?" I turned around as an elderly woman who worked at the boutique asked me the question with her hands full of baby clothing. 

"Oh no thank you I was just looking around" I sent her a small timid smile and I knew it didn't seem honest which I felt bad.

She noticed how I felt and put the stuff she had in her hands away, putting her hand on my upper back. 

"Are you expecting dear ?" I shook my head no and sighed, tears pooling around my eyes.

I mumbled an almost inaudible "I wish" and rubbed the tears that had fallen away. Maybe I shouldn't have entered that store, it triggered so many emotions.

"Oh I understand, but you can't let that make you sad. I'm convinced you'll have a baby sooner than you think" I shrugged and thanked her for being so sweet. 

I ended up buying a gift for Lewis's niece and leaving for home after. 

When I got to the apartment I noticed my husband's Puma shoes next to Roscoe's leach meaning he was finally home. I put the shopping bags down and walked into the living room finding Lewis on the couch eating a snack.