15🐆

*Warning sadness please have tissues for your issues ready.*

Iris pov
The rainy season continues till it got colder. Curtis went into Hybernation he is a snake after all. Bai looks so lonely without him it is almost heartbreaking. I say almost because she can have another male. I don't see why she doesn't give in to the ways of this place. It will be easier if she does. The cubs were playing with eachother. Parker watched them in case they wer being to rough. He has yet to stop smiling over the cubs. He shows move love to them than his father did him. one of the cubs likes staying near me though. Parker is worried about this one. He is really the weakest of the four. Parker doesn't think he will make it past the cold season. I have watched him hold the cub at night. He cries silently looking at his son. I pick the cub up gently. It makes me want to cry because he is lighter than his brothers. I try getting him to eat but he won't. He started nuzzling my stomach slowly. Oh god no please not my baby. I look up seeing Parker looking at me with the same thoughts. Everyone huddled around me and the cub. The cub licked Parker's hand and Closed his eyes. I broke down Parker held me and the cub he was carrying he was sorry. Bai looked guilty for what I didn't know at the time. I was heartbroken but also relieved that my baby was not suffering anymore.

Bai pov
I went into the other room. I couldn't look at my sister in so much pain. I mean as pissed as I was at the time. I can't believe I did this. I held Curtis's venom in a small bottle. If she or Parker knew what I did....I would be dead. Iris would make sure of that. "So you did do it." I look up to see a pissed off Winston. "My wife is in there crying over the loss of her cub. I come in here because you looked upset when you left. I come to find you are the one that did it." Winston said getting closer to me. I shake in fear cowering in the corner. "Please don't kill me!" I yell only to hear a sickening laugh from him that makes my blood run cold.