44🐆

Meadow pov
"Aron I need time to think." I said as Arrow held me by my waist. He glares at my brother "You heard her now get lost." He growled Aron growled back not backing down. "In case you haven't noticed no one trusts you." Aron ran off leave me with Arrow. Feeling his soft skin gently nuzzling my neck. "Let's go somewhere just you and me." He whispered leading me away. What I didn't know he was glaring at the clifline to my right.

Bai pov
"What is that idiot doing? She is to stay not go Why is he removing her?" I growl "Senri,Kiribati,Barbados its time" I said looking at the seemingly happy home of my sister and her spouses. I smirk as the snakes make their way doing what that fool Curtis never could. He would never obey me but that was fixed. My sister had this coming and nothing and no one will stop me.

Iris pov
I look out the window and see Snakes coming towards the house. throwing a bust at the wall graving my sons attention. "run get out find your sister and Kill that fox. Then tell her how much I love her." I said running out of the house being a distraction so my sons could escape. I know that this was coing to me and Bai I am ready. If this will make you feel better then come at me bitch.