16🐆

Bai pov

Winston just stared down at me,with murderous intent. "You kill my wife's cub and you expect to live. You know she has been nothing but good to you. she allows you and that snake to stay here with us. Female's don't let others stay in their homes unless they are her offspring. She made an exception with you. That was a mistake on her part. My Iris has such a kind and giving heart. She was willing to look past my scars and be mine. Do you have any idea how devastated she will be? She is in the other room crying over her child one that was murdered by a selfish bitter bitch of a female." He said grabbing me by the hair dragging me in the room with my sister and Parker. Iris was holding the Leppard cubs head in the crook of her neck gently petting it. Parker looked up to see Winston dragging me in. "What's going on?" He asked getting to his feet. Winston tossed the bottle to him. "The cub was healthy till this bitch gave him that. I wouldn't put it past her to do it to the others." Winston said I see my sister getting to her feet. She gave the cub to Parker. It happened so fast I couldn't process what happened till I was on my back. She punched me for the first time she laid her hands on me. I never thought she would. I held my cheek my tears flowing. This person before me does not resemble my sister. Her once soft and gentle features are replaced with harsher ones. Shadow over her eyes the once warm green orbs now a eerie menacing glow. "WHY WOULD YOU KILL MY CUB?! THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU! THEY WERE SO SMALL AND SWEET! THEN YOU CAME AND POISON MY BABY! " she screamed at me Winston places his arms around her. "I know you have done things...I mean unspeakable thing,but not once did I think you would do this to my babies. When cold season is over you Curtis are to leave. I can't trust you around me or my babies. I swear on my life you will pay for this Bai. You will feel my pain and then I'll make it worse. " Her voice was so cold and threatening. I now see why no one dared to anger her. Not unless they had a death wish. Winston and Parker take her and the cubs in the other room to calm her.  "I am so sorry sister I was just so angry. You were happy here and I didn't like it. Thats no reason to kill a cub I know that. I wish things were different for us both." I said before leaving to find Curtis.