7

/sorry for mistakes /

/ISHI POV/

55 likes

Its.ishi.baby: most expensive thing in ha💕💯

Itsnayaa : i did that wig yessir best friend 💕😗
Younginspade: rida💕😍
Cashshit.leeyah : ouuu i see you😗✊.

"Spade where we at?"i ask getting out the car looking at the house in front of us.

"My house "he said walking up the front door,with me behind him .

" look i got something i need to tell you " he said walking in the kitchen.

"And that is?"i asked curious.

"I have a daughter " he said turning around looking at me frowning.

"I hope you don't look at me different! "He added on,walking over to him and looking dead in his i spoke up" im your rider remember ".

"So you okey ?"he asked grabbing my waist pulling me closerto him.

"Yeah ,tell me about her!" I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips making him smile.

/ NAYA POV/

" so lemme get this straight, you have a step daughter name Jevonae that is 3 "i asked ishi as she called me on facetime.

"Yeah"she said, putting her face back in the camera.
"Where you at?" She asked .

"Im going to look for a hair job" i said putting the phone down in the cupholder.

" ouuu go down my workplace ,a hair shop is across from it and they looking for workers "

"Let me check it out and call you later,love you"i said looking down and then back up on the road .

"Love you too".

"So this is where you will work, keep your station clean and be on time" my now supervisor said.

"Okey so when do i start?"i asked her looking around the place. It was okey it was all that and it wasn't bad,but i been getting some stares from the other workers but im gone ignore them.

"Tomorrow at 9 will be good "she answered me,i nodded and told her i will be here.

"You got the job?"i ishi asked when she seen me coming T1 house.these niggas should just move in.

"Wait what?"T1 said coming in the room also.

"You got a job? !"he asked again.

"Why didn't i know?!"he then asked again.