25

7 months later🎯

Naya pov

"Told you im hot having shit!"i stick my tongue out at T1 who was looking between and the plan b empty bag.

Just then this nigga grab my tongue.

I mean grab that shit ,snatched that shit gripping that shit.

I slap this hand a few times before he let iy go, i rolled my tongue in my mouth to make sure it still work and shit.

"Now why the fuck you did that? !"i yelled raising my ups uo for my excitement. "Cuase i told your ass i wanted a kid!"he said all mad and shit, i walked out the bathroom of the new house he bought for us ,yes us he made me move in after he bought a new house but not in the hood and it wasn't in no suburbs either idk okey.

I sat on the bed eyeing him,before speaking "why you want a kid now?"

"Im not getting any younger! "He told me smartly still mad.

"You can't force me to have a kid Tyrone "i told him upset,folding my arms arcoss my chest.

"Im not forcing you - you know what forget it"he waved me off walking out the room, soon later i heard the front door  open then slammed loudly.

"I CAN SLAM DOORS TOO"i yelled to no one getting up to slam the door then went back to the bed.

Big bitch ass got me upset and shit now i wanna sleep.

Ion care if he mad do no dumb shit and its a problem.

"Naya naya wake up shorty"a hot ass breathe said at the crock of my neck ,i groaned eyeing my eyes a lil then closing them back.

Just then i was now on the floor, "oww shit"i whined getting up to see who in their right mind did that!

"The fuck you did that for nigga"i mugged T1 ugly ass,"you was sleep"he shrugged.

"Get the fuck on irritating ass"i spoke grabbing my charger and phone going to one of the other room locking the door.

5 weeks later.

"What Tyrone you fucking irritating! "I turned around glaring at him.

"I got sum to tell but please im sorry"he said looking lost, i nodded for him to go on.

"Igotagirlpregnant " he jumbled but i couldn't hear.

"Speak up i don't understand "i frowned.
He shake his head before talking "i got a girl pregnant "

I got up from the bar stool and walk out the kitchen going up to the room. I walked over to my side of the closet and stuffed some clothes and stuff in my duffle bag,taking up my phone and car keys .

I sniffle a lil bit buy i didn't dare to cry.

T1 was calling my name when he finally reached to me he grab me making me turn around.

"Oh shit i didn't mean for you to cry"he said as he seen the tears i didn't know was there.

"Well shit you did! T1 HOW THE FUCK YOU GOT ANOTHER GIRL PREGNANT NUN YO BUM ASS VAN STAY TO FIX THIS,ON GOD I HATE YOU I SOOO FUCKING HATE YOU"i yelled crying harder.

Never in my relationship i saw this shit coming.

Its short but whatever!

Don't worry loves the babymama - let me shut up.

Again thanks for the love 💕😭

Ion proof read🎯💀

Stay tune💕