i. ( the bridget jones incident )

( one! )

"dude! come on man, get outta here

"dude! come on man, get outta here." jj groaned when john b walked in on him and whoever he'd slept with last night.

"fine, fine!" he laughed back.

jj emerged from the room a few moments later, more dressed than he had been a second ago.

"dude." he whispered.

"i said i was sorry!" john b held his hands up, "i don't even know how you can still be hooking up with random girls after what you told me." he gives his friend a pointed look.

"what do you mean, dude? they're two mutually exclusive things." he gave his friend a confused look. "my dick doesn't stop working just because i might've had a moment of weakness and let feelings crawl in."

"what-"

"i thought we weren't going to talk about the bridget jones incident anyway? kie is right over there!" jj huffed.

the boys had been using the bridget jones incident as a code name for the night jj confessed his feelings for willa to john b for few reasons. mainly because it was the only romance movie jj had ever seen, being forced to watch it by willa on multiple occasions. they both loved it, as much as jj would hate to admit it, and only spoke in british accents to each other and everyone else for about a week after they watched it.

"she's asleep dude don't worry"

"and anyway, as i said, it was a moment of weakness. im not in love with bridget jones. don't worry."

"sure dude."

"whatever man, you know where to find me." jj  slapped his friend lightly on the cheek twice and grinned before returning to bed.

john b sighed in exasperation before moving away from the door and towards the living room, where he found kiara sprawled out on his sofa.

"morning, kie."

"morning." she yawned back. "where's willa?" when she'd fallen asleep willa had been cuddled with her on the sofa, drunk and gossiping.

"she went home after you fell asleep last night. i think her parents are home."

"oh shit really? that's like a once a year occurrence." kie asked incredulously, she was sat up now, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.