ii. ( girls night )

( two! )

"hey where is everyone?" willa calls to jj, taking his attention away from his game

"hey where is everyone?" willa calls to jj, taking his attention away from his game. she had stepped out of the shower, noticing the chateau was now empty aside from jj and herself.

"kie went home and pope and john b are trying to get themselves kill-" jj cut himself off when he turned to look at willa, his mouth going dry. she was stood in the doorway of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, her wet hair slick against her back. "killed." he gulped, quickly averting his eyes back to his game.

"you didn't wanna go with them?" willa asked confused, jj normally threw himself head first into whatever his friends were doing.

"nah, not tonight." he looked back at her and gave her a quick smile. using all his willpower to keep his eyes on her face.

"oh, okay. cool." she smiled back, "im just gonna go and get changed, then do you want to watch a movie?"

"sure, sounds good."

willa modded and headed into the room she claimed as her own whenever she stayed over. she slept in there so often that she'd begun keeping a small bag of clothes in there for whenever she needed it.

when she emerged a few minutes later in a green sweatshirt and sweatpants, jj looked over and smiled at her.

"hey, aren't those mine?" he smirked, gesturing to the cuffed grey sweatpants on her legs.

"maybe, not sure." willa shrugged in response. "is this also yours?" she then asked in a teasing tone, showing him the bra she'd been hiding behind her back.

she threw it at him with a giggle. "that was on the floor, who's the lucky lady this time."

jj cringed, not wanting her to know he'd hooked up with anyone the night before.

"uh, amy...?"

"amy." she nodded. "she must be forgetful."

"would you believe me if i said it was john b?"

"no, because john b's a prude." she giggled, moving to sit close to jj on the sofa.

"what does that make me then." he turned to her, placing a hand on her thigh as he raised his eyebrows expectantly.

"a tiny bit of a slut." she laughed, "just a tiny bit."

jj laughed when she made a pinching gesture with her fingers.

"you're cheeky, sweetheart." he pointed at her, the blonde girl still giggling.

"do you wanna have a girls night and talk all about it?" willa gushed. "tell me everything about amy. is she the one?" she joked.

"nah, i don't think so."

jj looked at willa with a dopey smile, unnoticed by said girl, who was now scrolling through netflix.

"so what movie d'you wanna watch?" she then said, looking over at jj and catching him in the act. "why're you looking at me like that, j? do i have something on my face or something?" immediately self concious, willa wiped her cheek quickly and combed through her hair with her fingers.

jj stopped her movement by grabbing her hands and placing them at her sides. "no, no, you're fine. its nothing." he assured her, turning to the tv himself with a blush on his cheeks. "whatever movie you want."

"so, bridget jones?" willa grinned and went to search the movie. the words made jj's eyes widen and he snatched the remote off of her.

"no, uh, not again." he stuttered, laughing awkwardly. "how about die hard?"

( did jj stay in so he could be alone with willa ?? who knows 😌😌😌✊