v. ( the shining 2 )

( five! )

"b!" willa exclaimed as soon as john b resurfaced, coughing and gasping for air

"b!" willa exclaimed as soon as john b resurfaced, coughing and gasping for air. willa and jj helped pull him back onto the boat, the blonde girl looking at him in concern.

"any dead bodies?"
"looting potential?"
"are you okay?"

"no, no and yes, thanks will im good."

"i found a motel key." he held up the key between two fingers.

"great! we salvaged a motel key!" jj's sarcastic tone made willa frown and she hit his chest lightly.

"b worked hard for that!" she told him, "who knows where it leads."

"guys we should report the wreck to the coast guard," kie suggested. "maybe we'll get a finders fee."

willa nodded at the idea, "im up for that."

"and not work all summer." jj agreed. willa smiled at that thought, even though she didn't work, if her friends weren't picking up jobs it would mean they could all spend more time together. "thanks agatha, ya batch."

after an unsuccessful attempt at reporting the wreck to the coast guard, even with willa pulling her kook card, the group were approaching the motel that the key had led them too.

willa scrunched her nose up at the sight of it, wrecked by the storm. jj whistled, "i thought the chateau looked bad."

"this place is a shit show."

"motel or meth lab?" kie added, making willa laugh.

"you be the judge."

"i think the verdict is clear..." willa mumbled, looking with a grimace at the building before them.

"doesn't look like a place somebody with a grady white stays." john b mused.

"no. looks like a place where somebody with a grady white gets murdered."

"im getting big the shining 2 vibes." willa shivered.

"that'd be sick." jj mumbled, nudging the blonde girl. "the shining 2: here's johnny again!"

"yeah the first one was so good-"