Chapter 4

Bakugou glanced down at the ground as he thought. "Weird color changes... switched personalities..." bakugou grumbled, an idea he didn't exactly enjoy forming in his head.

   "Oi dunce face, give me your phone" bakugou growled to the supposed-to-be idiot.

   Kaminari reluctantly handed over his phone to Bakugou who quickly snatched it out of his hands, about to tell the black head his password before bakugou managed to unlock it himself.

   "How did you know my passcode?" Kaminari asked suspiciously, only to get ignored.

Kirishima and kaminari watched as bakugou intently kept his focus on the phone, a look of dread swirling in his ocean-blue eyes before he went to the phone settings and switched on 'inverted' before going to the camera.

     Bakugou seemed to think for a moment before switching off inverted colors and handing the phone back to kaminari.

    "What the fuck where you doing?" Kirishima asked with his usual glare.

  Bakugou paused before letting out a sigh. "I was testing something" the black head glowered.

Bakugou looked at kamianri then to kirishima, he seemed to think for a moment, "what color is your hair?"

Kirishima looked confused, "are you color blind? It's fucking blue!" He growled, bakugou rolled his eyes.

"I mean before you dyed it dumbass" Bakugou bit back.

Kirishima looked dumbfounded, kamianri gave him a confused look, "you dyed your hair?" Kamianri muttered the question but it was still loud enough to hear, still, he went completely ignored by kirishima.

"white, but how the fuck do you know that? the only other person who knows is Mina, and she would never tell anyone else." Kirishima said, a warning lacing his words.

Bakugou looked away, "so I was right then..." he grumbled, "right about what!?" Kirishima Demanded.

"Everything's opposite to how it's supposed to be" bakugou grumbled the response.

   "What the fuck's that supposed to mean?" Kirishima asked, curiousity and annoyance clear in his tone.

   "Well, for started the colors- all the colors are inverted, and second of all you-"

"What this fuck is that supposed to mean!"

   "Fucking relax. It's your personality! You used it be some dumbass who was sweet and lead besides me- and now your some fucking loser who follows whoever benifits you." Bakugo growled.

   "Same thing with you dunce face-" he continued, turning his attention to kaminari who simply narrowed his eyes. "-you where a fucking dumbass who could not even get a B on a test, and now your some super genious"

    The two seemed to take a moment to process this. "So... your saying that's possible that there's two dimensions, one is opposite to us. Same people, but inverted colors and personalities? And somehow the Bakugo from our universe was swapped with you?" Kaminari asked, raising an eyebrow.

   Bakugou blinked, "the fuck? I just thought that I was hit with a quirk that was making me hear and see things- not some alternate dimensional shit. But- that makes a bit more sense" bakugou admitted with a growl.

     "Good, at least your not that whiny bitch" Kirishima muttered under his breath, leaning back into the couch.

    "Obviously history is changed here, so I'm going to need a run down" bakugou sighed, casting a glare at kirishima.

   With a sigh, kaminari began to explain everything that he could about the history of the world...

𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗶 𝗮𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸