Shocked

Amelia's pov

I am shocked to death, my heart is thumping loudly he is my new boss and I am his secretary !! Why does this always happen to me ???

" You are looking pale Amelia " Suzy whispered to me. I am not feeling well I said to her.

" What happened Amelia, " Matt asked.

Just a headache I said to him.

He was not glaring, he has an amused smirk on his face. I want to wipe this smirk hurray!! this is the luckiest day of my life. Note the sarcasm Then he started talking to the other employees. Thank god !!!

He will definitely fire me today. I am already in his bad books.

' OMG he is coming towards us, he is so hot ' Suzy said dreamily.

" He is not that hot " Matt said in envy.

My fate is so great today. It can't get any worse. Please god save me today, I will regularly come to church, only this time please save me !!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now he is standing in front of me. Suddenly black dots started appearing in front of my vision and I fainted right in his arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Good, you are awake now," Suzy said.

What happened to me and where I am I asked.

" You fainted right in front of our boss in his arms and was out for half an hour, I am jealous of you, I wish I was in place of you and right now you are in the infirmary and also all girls were very jealous of you," she said.

" Are you feeling good now?" Matt asked.

Yes, I alright know I said.

" You can leave early today, the boss gave you an early off ," Suzy said.

He will definitely fire me I said to them in a gloomy voice.

But why they asked.

I told them about the past events and both of them started laughing like maniacs.

" Amelia your life is full of drama," Suzy said laughingly.

' Yes, you are right Suzy ' Matt said.

Please stop laughing at me I told them. Ok ok, they said in unison but still laughing.

No, he won't fire you otherwise he won't have given you an off Suzy said.

I hope you are right I said to her.

" Now you should go to your apartment," Matt said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After stumbling upon my apartment I sighed and laid on my bed thinking about the earlier events.

After dinner, I thought of getting more information about him. So I googled him.

Noah Parker 25 years old, one of the most eligible bachelors in the country. He is a child prodigy and a billionaire and is a part of an elite group. Wow !! He owns several multinational companies and restaurants. He is very secretive about his private life. He has never been associated with any models and actresses. I started scrolling his pictures, no girl is even in a single photo, he is looking very hot. Wipe your drool !!! Amelia, I said to myself.

The elite group consists of the four most eligible bachelors in the country. Noah Parker, Aiden King, Kevin Jones and Damon Black are the part of this group.

Aiden King is cute with dark hazel green eyes and dark black hair and fair skin. He owns King corporation. He inherited it from his father. He is 1 year older than Noah. He is a playboy he is seen every weekend with a new girl but is a good businessman.

Damin black is 25 years old just like Noah. He has dark brown eyes with blonde hairs. He is looking like a very serious type of guy. He owns several chains of restaurants.

Kevin Jones  24-year-old the youngest of them . He has grey eyes and dark black hair. He is so hot. He owns several companies and inherited them from his grandfather.

They are best friends with each other since childhood.

Well all of them are born with a golden spoon, everyone is not lucky like them.

My eyes are feeling very heavy I think I should sleep know. Good night all of you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER

PLEASE Vote AND Comment 💞💞💞

Insta Id - itsirene_99