Club

Amelia's pov

After coming from my office I got ready for the club, finally, we are going to club, I wore a green sequin bodycon dress it was showing off my curves, I am feeling a little bit nervous since it has been a long time

After coming from my office I got ready for the club, finally, we are going to club, I wore a green sequin bodycon dress it was showing off my curves, I am feeling a little bit nervous since it has been a long time. I had never really gone out much in school I stayed at home most of the time.

 I had never really gone out much in school I stayed at home most of the time

Amelia's dress

I met Suzy and Matt outside my apartment. Actually, Matt is my ride for today. Girl, you are looking hot both of them said. We reached the club in no time. The club was looking very fancy and was blaring with music Everyone was dancing and drinking.

I find a seat for myself to sit and was watching everyone. It didn't take long to both of them to find a dance partner. They are really enjoying. Some guys approached me but I declined them politely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Amelia why are you sitting here alone lets dance," Matt said.

Matt, you already know I don't really know how to dance I said.

" Come on Amelia don't be a party pooper," he said.

Ok, let'ss go I told him.

Well, I was dancing with him he has his hands on my waist. I was really enjoying. After dancing for some time I was now feeling tired. While I was dancing I feel someone was watching me. I think I am being paranoid.

Matt I am going to get some water for myself I said to him.
.
.
.
I ordered water for myself, the waiter was looking at me as if I am from another planet.

" No don't give her water," Suzy said. When did she come here I think to myself.

Give 4 shots of vodka. Suzy, you know that I don't drink I said.

Come on Amelia, only one shot please try she said with her puppy eyes.

Only one shot I said to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am feeling very light and happy. It feels too good. I lost count of shots that I had.

I was wobbling towards the restroom and suddenly my head collided with a hard wall pops !!! It's not a wall its chest. Then my gaze met with the blue-eyed men. I think I have seen him somewhere but I don't remember. He is very hot and mouth-watering.
.
.
.
.
.
.