Chapter 21

Anna's POV

I can't believe it. How can someone be so stubborn? Edward was released five days ago from the hospital and he went to work today. Doctor said that he needs to take a break a little.

I was thinking about what happened at the hospital? He is fully allowed to be mad at me after I done that. I checked our baby at the doctor's without him. He must be also hurt. I thought that he won't come with me because we aren't talking, but I was obviously wrong.

''Mommy you are thinking again.'' I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over Sofia.
''Sorry princess. What were you talking about?''
''About nothing but I was calling you.'' She giggled adorably.
''Oh okay. What do you want to do now?''
''Can we go to the pool?''
''Sure.'' I say as I got up.

I put on my bikini and looked in the mirror. I look weird with baby bump but also cute. I also dressed Sofia and went at the back of the house where the big pool was.

She went in the water immediately and splashed it with her hands. It's sunny today so the water is warm. I slowly got inside and cooled down when the water hit me.

''Mommy it's nice in the water.'' Sofia said and swam towards me. She clunged onto my shoulders as droplets of water were falling on her eyelashes.
''It is, princess.''
''Mommy when will the baby come out?'' She whined.
''You need to wait for six months, but it will pass by quickly.''

''What name are we going to give it?''
''If it's a girl, we can go with Corina or Jenna. What do you think?''
''I like Corina very much.'' She smiled.
''And what do you say if it's a boy?'' I asked her.
''Maybe Jacob or Noa?''
''I like Noa too.''

We were swimming and playing with different water toys. She almost fell asleep in the water but I helped her out and dried her. After she fell asleep in her bed, I went to take a shower and took Edward's shirt and shorts to be more comfortable.

I heard Edward coming inside the house. I wanted to study when I felt sudden sharp pain in my stomach. My legs gave out and I fell on the floor. When another pain has come, I let out agonizing scream.

My tears started falling when I put my hand on the stomach.
''Edward!'' I screamed and soon heard him running to the room. He smashed the door open and rushed to me.
''Baby what's wrong?''
''My stomach hurts.'' I sobbed.
''It will be okay. Let's go to the hospital.''

He lifted me up in his arms and rushed to the car. The pain was still there and I couldn't help myself but cry. It hurt so much and I was afraid for our baby.

''Edward, our baby.'' I sobbed while keeping my hand on the stomach.
''Everything will be fine. Calm down and take deep breaths.'' I did as I was told and it helped but just a little.

He helped me again and hurried in the hospital. Nurse came with wheelchair and Edward quickly sat me in there.
Doctor also came and nurse took me to some room.

Edward's POV

''Hello Sir, can you tell me what happened?''
''I found my wife on the floor screaming that she is in pain. Please help her, she is three months pregnant.''
''We will do what we can.''

He left in the room where Anna was and I was left with trembling body. I sat on the chair in front of the room she was in. I could hear her cries but it calmed down after a while.

I was so scared for our little baby. I love them both and I couldn't loose any of them. I remebered that Sofia is home alone so I sent a message to Mary to check up on her.

After, maybe an hour, doctor came out of the room, smiling a bit which made me relaxed immediately.

''Are they okay?'' I ask.
''Your wife has been under a lot of stress and she had high blood presure. I suggest her to relax and avoid stress. In this case, they are both very healthy.''
''Thank you so much.'' He smiled and left.

I opened the door and saw her laying on the bed. She noticed me and lifted proped herself on a bed.

''Are you okay now?'' I sat next to her on a bed.
''Yes, but I was so scared.''
I hugged her tightly. I missed her so much.
''I'm so sorry for everything, baby. I thought you hate me for forcing you to marry me. I'm so sorry.'' I say as I pull away from a hug. Her eyes was watery and I could tell she was holding back tears.

''I'm sorry too. I kept from you that we are going to have a baby. I missed you a lot.'' She hiccuped when she started crying.
''I missed you too.'' I kissed her deeply.

''I love you baby, so f***ing much.'' I whisper against her lips.
''I love you too Edi.'' She smiled and kissed me again. I just want to have her lips on mine all day. My woman.

I kissed her down her neck and she let out a moan. I wanted her now but she suddenly stopped me.
''We are in a hospital.''
''So what?''
''We can't do this here.'' Her cheeks tainted red which made me let out a chuckle.
''We can try.'' I say and winked at her. I locked the door from the room while unbuttoning my shirt.

I claimed her right on the hospital bed and showed her how much I missed her. Baby bump made her a lot sexier and I couldn't resist her. She is the most beautiful woman I ever met and mother of my children.