muah

I wake up to a bright light and turn over. "Wake up sleepyhead." i hear Jaden say sitting next to me. "Hello." i reply sleeply. "Jessica made breakfast, Its eggs and biscuits." I sit up and rub my eyes. "Okay, ill be down soon." I get out of bed and grab my clothes that where laying on the ground. i watch Jaden walk downstairs. Thats when memories flooded in.
         Did i really have sex with Jaden Hossler?
Holy shit i had sex with Jaden fucking Hossler.
I grab my phone and see Griffin texted me wanting to facetime. I replied "Ya sorry just woke up i will facetime in a second." I ran to the bathroom to check for any hickeys. I had a few on my neck so i quickly ran to my bathroom and dug through my drawers to find concealer and color corrector.
It has so be somewhere in here. Come on God i need a miracle.
I finally found it and put it on my neck. Then i put my hair from a messy ponytail to a bun and changed my clothes to some shorts and a t-shirt.
I press the call button and facetime Griffin. "Heyy." i say smiling acting like i was innocent. "Yo, How is Jessica?" He says sitting down in a chair. "Nice, We went to the beach yesterday so that was fun i guess." I say. "Sweet, I have to go but hope you have fun i will be home in four days." He waves bye. "Byeeee." i say exaggerating the 'e'. I hang up and walk downstairs. "Hey! How did you sleep?" Jessica says handing me a plate of food. "Good, where is Jaden?" I look around but can't find him. "Oh he went somewhere." I nod and cut into my egg. "You might want to take a shower, you smell like weed." Jessica laughs. "Don't tell my dad, he will flip." I say eating more of my egg. "Its okay, i wont. I used to smoke weed all the time so." I laugh a little but at that. "What?" Jessica says confused "Just surprised Mrs.Perfect used to smoke weed." I laugh a little more. "Eh, I just got into bad habits. But i fixed myself up, i am not saying stop smoking weed." She pauses. "But its bad for you." I roll my eyes. "I know." I eat a biscuit. She acts like i care if i die or not.
•Jadens Pov•
I left the house so i could go get something for Sarah, I am going to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend. I am thinking she will say yes, unless that was just a one night stand. I hope it wasn't.
•Sarahs Pov•
I finish up my food and hand my dishes to Jessica, I take her advice and go take a shower. After all i needed to get the weed stench off of me.
While washing my hair i hear someone come in. I am guessing it is Jaden. "Hey." He says sitting on the toilet. "What are you doing here." I laugh a little bit. "Talking to you." I know he is smiling. I stick my head put of the curtain. "Whats that in your hand." I say staring at a box. "Shhh, you didn't see anything." He puts it behind his back. "Whatever you say." I wash out the conditioner. "Hand me a towel please." i say sticking my hand out to find the towel. "Here ya go." He hands it to me and i tell him to get out so i can dry myself off and put on clothes. i walk out to see Jaden sitting on my bed with the box. I brush my hair and sit next to him. "Going to tell me what this is?" I say pointing at the box. "Open it." he replies setting the box on my lap. I open it and see a shark bracelet. "So your shark army can tell who their leader is."he explains, I laugh and put it on. "Thank you!" He smiles and i kiss him on the cheek. "Want to be my girlfriend." He says. I smile "Of course."

a/n good job on 137k reads, thats a lot. um what else, have a good day and live laugh love. Also no i am not writing the chapters. They are all pre written and im just posting them. If i was they would be trash because i failed English. But if you can't tell she got an A in English. ._.