Chapter 2

"Alright! Let's go show Namjoon around!" Nayeon yelled happily as she jumped up off the couch and turned the T.V off.

I was next to jump up, excited to explore my hometown and see how much it's changed. "She's right! Let's go explore!"

"I'm going to play overwatch, you guys go," Taehyung said while turning the T.V back on to play overwatch. Jin smacked Taehyung's head and Taehyung grabbed his head in pain. "Ow!"

"Yah Kim Taehyung! As your older brother I command you to get your ass off the couch and go explore!" Jin yelled, turning the T.V back off.

Before Taehyung could say anything back to Jin, Nayeon, Namjoon and I dragged him outside the house, forcing him to come with us.

"Y/N-ah, why is your brother so scary? And why isn't he coming with us?" Namjoon asked while we walked away from the house, not exactly having a set destination.

"Those are great questions but I don't know. Taehyung and I didn't even live with him for like a whole three years," I replied and Taehyung nodded.

"It's true. He was living and working in Goyang while we stayed here," Taehyung added on and this time I was the one to nod.

"And how come we didn't know this even though we all lived together for the past ten years?" Nayeon questioned while we continued to walk.

"I guess it just never came up. Now where exactly are we going?" I asked while I stopped walking which made them stop as well.

"I wanna see where you guys used to live!" Namjoon exclaimed happily while smiling brightly, his cute dimples now visible.

First, we went to Nayeon's house and looked at it from a distance. Then we went to Taehyung's and my old house and looked from a distance.

"So where are we going next?" Nayeon asked as we watched our old house.

"Let's show him where the coffee shops are so he doesn't try to make coffee and burn the house down," Taehyung joked with a smirk, earning a cold glare from Namjoon.

"I will not burn the house down. I know very well how to safely make coffee, but a coffee shop will be useful for when we start work," Namjoon informed us though it was obvious what the real intention was.

"Yeah sure. The coffee shop I used to work at is close by, wanna go?" I offered as I got up from the bench, the rest following.

"Yeah let's go!" Namjoon exclaimed and we started to walk to the shop that I used to work at.

We got there and went in to get something to drink. This place hasn't changed one bit. It's still a bunch of big tough guys that work here. It still has the shabby grey coloured walls. It still doesn't have too many customers; just enough to keep the business running.

"Im Nayeon!" The guy behind the counter called since she was the one that ordered for us all. Nayeon went and got our drinks before coming back to us, handing each of us our drinks. Taehyung got a hot chocolate, Namjoon got an americano while Nayeon and I got cappuccinos.

We went back outside and walked around, showing Namjoon all the shortcuts to get to places and just exploring the city.

As we were walking Taehyung started whining. "It's so hot out here!"

"That's what you get for being dumb," Namjoon snickered. Nayeon and I chuckled softly and we continued to walk around. 

Right now we were in the alley that Nayeon and I met in. I wouldn't say it was a very great way to meet but I guess it was for the better.