""20""

It's been 5 days mew left for the USA...
These 5 days are like 5 years for gulf
Unlike zee and saint...

zee and sai spent together all these days. Having lunch, dinner, dropping home....so on. The relationship between them was so much better now. Zee asked sai for a date on weekend. They went to a movie, lunch then shopping later dinner and finally dropped him home...

Gulf allowed them to date, sai was so happy these days, he moved on from his past and started liking zee...
Sai is waiting for zee to ask him to be his boyfriend...
Everything is good now....zee is planning to ask sai to be his boyfriend...but waiting for the right time.

It's been 5 days already. Mew will be back tomorrow. gulf is waiting for him so badly...

That morning.....
Phone rings***
Call from mew.

Mew: hello zee!!
Zee: hey mew! What's up?....it took 5 days to call me?
By the way, you are coming back tomorrow right.
Mew: No, Today... I am at the airport right now...
Zee: Woah...are you going to surprise gulf? Do you want me to pick you from the airport?
Mew: No...i will come by myself...I called you because I want to ask if gulf is at the office or not...
Zee: yes, he is at the office...are you coming here directly?
Mew hung up on Zee
Zee: hello...hello..u hung up on me... *sighs*

Zee came out of his office room after the call and dragged sai with him into the lift...Gulf saw them but pretend to not see them...gulf continued to work.

Zee and sai...

"Hey! Stop dragging me" sai shouted at zee after entering the lift...

Zee walked forward by pinning sai to the corner of the lift...
But lift opened reaching the ground floor...zee stepped back at disappointment...sai laughed by seeing zee's face...

They went to the parking lot. Zee started driving and sai sat beside him...

Sai: Where are we going?
Zee: to drink coffee...
Sai: But we have a cafe on the ground floor of our office...
Zee: I have two reasons.
Mm..mew is coming back now and I want them to have privacy...
And the other reason is...
Sai: what is it??
Zee: It's a surprise, you will know it when we go there...
Sai: Stop the car!...

Zee stopped the car...

Zee: What's wrong!!

Sai pointed his finger out of the window to a coffee shop...

Sai: aren't we going to drink coffee...

Actually, zee was scared when sai asked him to stop the car...he thought sai don't want to come with him or something like that...but sai wanted to just tease him...

Zee: Um...i I don't want to drink coffee now... I want to take you somewhere
Sai: I want to drink coffee now!!
* Try to tease him *
Zee: Then, I will bring it here for you...wait for a minute
Sai: Umm...its ok... I will go get it...

Sai intentionally trying not to go with him...he just wants to play try hard to get...zee planned to take him to the lunch and ask him to be his boyfriend
But our sai...

Sai went out of the car and started walking towards the coffee shop.sai looked back at the car to zee's reaction...zee is talking to himself in the car...sai found him really funny, he opened the door of the cafe but still watching back...he bumped into someone. he turned around him...
The smile on his face faded after seeing him...he turned back to go out of the cafe but he held his hand...
So, he stopped and looked at him...its prem his ex-boyfriend

Prem: Hey! You are still alive. They said you committed suicide. I thought you were dead...( he is such a jerk no sympathy but cruel )
Sai: I need to go...( tears rolled in his eyes)
Prem: oyee! I don't want to dump you also but I got bored with you....what should I do.
Sai: I don't want to hear your nonsense...you are the biggest mistake I did in my life...*tears are trying hard to come out*
Prem: oh! So serious....touches sai's shoulder
Sai: Don't touch me
Prem: You slept with me many times in these 2 years...but you are insisting me to touch you...hahaha..so bad dear ex...

Sai knows he is a jerk...but he never thought he is this cruel..sai wants to run away from there and cry but that jerk is not letting him...
Meanwhile, some arms crossed his shoulder he felt safe in that hands. it's none other than zee..he grabbed him close by placing his hand around his waist...

Zee: Mm. I don't know who you are but I saw you are making my boyfriend uncomfortable...I don't want anyone to make him sad...
So, don't dare to show up in front of him again because I will not let you go easily like this time...

Zee took sai out of the cafe...They walked to the little garden beside the cafe. There are some trees with benches under them...They sat on a bench...tears started coming out sai eyes

Sai: I want to be alone...
Zee: Umm..i will be waiting in the car for you...

Zee stood up to go, even though he doesn't want to leave him alone...
He just took one step, sai caught his hand...zee turned around, he felt pain by seeing tears in sai eyes...
Zee dragged his had and hugged him tightly.....

Sai: Zee, I don't know why, but my heart is hurting  to see you walking away from me...please don't leave me*cries*

Zee: I will not leave you no matter what...

"Sai, I am not sure whether you are happy or sad in the past but Iam pretty sure that you will be happy in the future...
You are the only person that I want to take care of in my lifetime...
Seeing you crying hurts my hearts...
Don't ask me why...because I don't know the answer...
I only thing I know is " I love you"...
Please, give me a chance to take care of you...I don't want to wait until someone tries to hurt you again..."

Zee released him from his hug and held his hand...

Sai, Be my boyfriend...

Sai nodded his head trying to control his cry...

Zee hugged him happily..." yayy!!!!!" He shouted like a kid...
Sai released himself from zee's hug and laughed by seeing zee happy...

Sai staring at zee... their eyes met...
Zee leaned forward, and the next second sai realized that he is kissing zee...
Zee lips brushed him, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale his breath, feel the warmth of his skin...they were lost in that kiss...They kissed until they can't breathe anymore...
Suddenly, it started raining...sai stopped the kiss and dragged him to the car...

They ran in the rain to reach the car...
They sat in the car...zee leaned forward to kiss him again ...sai closed his eyes but suddenly sai sneezed "hachh"
Zee smiled at sai...

Zee: let's go home before you catch a cold...

Sorry guys... I did not upload yesterday...
Actually, it's my results day today...
So, I was waiting for them from the morning...
Finally, I got my result...then started writing this chapter....
Thank you, 3.6k readers
Please vote and don't forget to comment...
Luv ya😘