At 6

-King's POV-

I got called about 6. I had just eaten. It was Diane that called me. I picked up the call and I heard Diane.

"King, it's Elizabeth! Come to the school's back immediately!" She said and laid on. I got to school as soon I could. I saw Diane behind a walk and look at two people. The first one was Elizabeth and the second one was... MELIODAS?!

"Diane, what's happening?" I asked.

"Idon'tknow,IfollowedElizabeth,shegothere,thenshe
waitedoneminuteortwo,thenMeliodasgottohe.Afterthat Icalledyouandyoucame.Ithinksheisintrouble!" She said as fast that I could barely hear.

"Diane, look at me." I said. She did as I said and looked at me. I looked back at her and continued to try to calm her down.

"Just look at me and breathe calmly. Then you tell me slowly what happened." I said as she told me.

"When class ended I got to Elizabeth and asked if she wanted to hang out. She told me she couldn't and got away. I started following her here. Then she waited some minutes and Meliodas came. I got panic and called you here. You came and now we do this." She said calmly.

"Okay, we will go and help her." I said. We both looked back where they should stand, but they was gone. Diane started panicking again and I calmed her down.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Meliodas took me in a forest not so long from the school. Then after have walked about 5 minutes we come to a little house. It looked a little old but very comfortable.

We got in in the little house. I didn't know what we where doing there. He just said that I need to follow him and then we got here.

The house had two floors. The under floor had two rooms, one kitchen and living room. Then we got upstairs. It had one toilet and one bedroom with a big bed. It looked so much like a home. Then I decided to ask.

"W-what a-are we..." I started but got cut of when Meliodas pinned me to the wall. I got scared.

"W-what are yo..." I got cut off again when he...

——————————————————————————

I usually don't write things before or after stories, but I do when it is something important or I need help.

The thing is that I need ideas what will happen in the story.

I would also like if you have some ideas on another story I have or if you want I should start with another story.

Please write ideas about stories I should do and ideas to stories I already do.

But I only write stories about The seven deadly sins, I can do crossovers but not a story that doesn't involve The seven deadly sins.

That's all, thanks so much for reading😁😘