Tell them

-Meliodas POV-

I cut her off by kissing her. Then we separated for air and kissed again. We continued like that for like 15 minutes.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"I don't know, just not horror movies." Elizabeth answered. I nodded and took a adventure movie. We watched at the movie in my bed, because the TV was in front of the bed. When the movie was near the end, Elizabeth fell asleep on me. It was pretty late, so I didn't wake her up.

The next morning, I woke up before Elizabeth. I tried to wake her up.

"Elizabeth, you need to wake up." I said, shaking her a little.

"5 more minutes." Elizabeth said. I got one idea. I lift up Elizabeth from the bed and started spin her around fast. She woke up really fast when I did that.

"P-put me down!" She commend. I put her down.

"We need to go to school." I said.

-Elizabeth's POV-

"Okay." I said. We started to do our morning routine and walked to school. We talked about different things until I bought up one thing.

"Meliodas? When can I tell the others about we being a couple?" I asked.

"If you really want to tell them, you can do it, but please don't tell anyone else." He answered. I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks." I said. Then we come there. I walked over to the sins smiling more then usual, but it looked like the sins argued with Diane.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked a little worried. They looked at me.

"We want you to stop hang around Meliodas." Ban said.

"What?! Why?!" I asked a little angry while my smile vanished.

"It's for your own best. He isn't good for you." King said.

"That is so not true!" Diane shouted. I stormed off to Meliodas.

"Wait! Elizabeth!" Diane shouted. I continued to walk to Meliodas. When I come there, he saw that I was upset. So we walked to some more private place. Then we sat down on a bench.

"Elizabeth, what's wrong?" Meliodas asked.

"The sins, except Diane, they don't want me to hang out with you." I said while started crying.

"Elizabeth, don't listen to them, you need to listen to yourself and decide by yourself if it is good or bad. Please don't cry." Meliodas said while wiping the tears. Then hugged me while we talked.

"Please Elizabeth, don't cry. What is it that you want?" Meliodas asked.

"I-I just want the sins to accept that I am with you and I don't want to choose who I will hang out with." I answered.

"Then, you don't have to choose. You can hang out with your friends. Then if is is some problem that you still is with me, then I will let you be, if that makes you happy. Okay?" Meliodas spoke.

"No! I want to be with you. Please, don't leave me, I am rather with you than with them if they are going to be like that." I said while crying.

"Please don't cry Elizabeth. If that makes you happy, then I will do so. I love you, Elizabeth." Meliodas said.

"I love you too." I said and looked at him. His demonic powers had deactivated. I stopped crying, he let go of me and whipped away the rest tears.