CHAPTER 5: A Request

Sebastian's POV:

"Cicilia?", I called out softly and hearing me she froze in her spot.

I watched her slowly turn around as I approached her and her face was as if she has seen a ghost.
My gaze fell on the child in her hand, her look melted my heart, she was so cute and she looked exactly like me, hell she was my daughter.

Cicilia seem to have snapped back to reality as she quickly turned around and clutching the child tightly to her she started running. I tried chasing her but she disappeared into the crowd, damnit!

I rushed back to my car and drove into the direction of her house and reached there after fifteen minutes.
Parking my car I made my way upstairs to her apartment and pressed the doorbell.
On not getting any answer I pressed the bell a few more times and heard her shout from inside, "Go away!"

After all this time I was not going to leave.
"Just give me a moment."

The door opened to reveal a furious Cicilia.

"Look, I know she is my daughter and-", I tried speaking only to be interrupted by her.

"So what?! Just get out of here Mr.Arnold."

"Listen to me, at least let me see her", I begged.

She thought for a while before turning around and going and returned a few seconds later with the child in her hand.

I looked at her in awe and I just couldn't believe that she was my daughter and suddenly that fact awakened in me the feelings of a father, the love for my child.

"What's her name?", my voice came out barely as a whisper.

"Angela", she replied harshly.

I slowly extended my hand to touch her cheeks when Cicilia suddenly pulled her away and shut the door on my face.

Cicilia's POV:

My breath hitched in my throat on seeing him near the store and he even had the audacity to show up at my house after that. I just couldn't believe it.

I had already moved on with my past, I was happy even though I have some financial problem but I was happy, I had a daughter to look after and love and he just came back out of no where.

The next day as I finished working over my laptop it was already eight in the evening. Angela was playing with her toys and that's the best thing, she doesn't trouble me much, she is really quiet.

The doorbell rang and I got up to open the door and on opening there stood Sebastian.
I made an effort to shut the door but he placed his foot in between the door and its frame.

"I told you to leave me alone, Mr.Arnold!", I yelled.

"Let me--"

"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him.

"Ten minutes", he muttered.

"What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him properly.

"I want ten minutes a week to spend with my daughter, just ten minutes, nothing else", he requested in a desperate tone.

No, I can't let him near my daughter even though she is also his daughter, I don't trust him.

"Please Cicilia, just ten minutes a week, every Friday, she is my daughter too and I have the right to be with her."

"No way!"

"Please."

"Are you going or I should call the guard to drag you out?", I warned him but it didn't effect him.

"It's of no use."

"Oh really?", I said folding my arms, "you will get embarrassed if I call him and then he will throw you out."

He had a smirk on his face as he said calmly, "Call him, let's see who will get embarrassed."
He then leaned against the wall comfortably with his hands folded as I called the guard.
And meanwhile Sebastian started whistling, isn't he afraid of getting embarrassed?

The guard, Mr.Becker came up within a minute and on seeing Sebastian he said, "Good evening, Mr. Arnold."
Ok, maybe he knows him, he is famous anyway.

"Mr.Becker, please get him out of here, he is troubling me", I told him at which he looked between us confusingly and when he looked at Sebastian, Sebastian raised a brow at him and Mr.Becker gulped before turning to me, what's happening?

"Sorry ma'am but I can't ask him to get out of his own building."

Before I could interpret what he said he went away and now Sebastian stood in front of me with a bored expression.

"What was that?", I questioned him.

"Well, you see I own this building and he has a family to feed so he won't like me to fire him away", he explained.

(A/N: Karwali bezatti😂😂😂)

What the hell, I have been living in his building all this time?

What should I do?

"Just ten minutes", I said sharply and he sighed heavily in relief.

I opened the door as he came in and locked it. I pointed towards Angela who was sitting on the couch playing by herself and he went and kneeled in front of her.

I sat on the couch opposite to them with my phone and I set a timer of ten minutes.
I opened my Insta but instead of using it I was looking at them.

He said to her, "Hi." And she looked at him in confusion, she isn't scared of meeting new people so she just looked at him.

"Does your family know that you have a daughter?", I questioned at which he replied without turning, "Only my sister, Amanda knows it, no one else."
He then focused his attention on Angela.

He nervously extended his hand and brushed his fingers against her cheeks and then he took her tiny hand into his and when she wrapped her hand around his finger he was really shocked...not actually shocked but I don't how to explain this but he looked surprised as his mouth slightly opened. He had a big smile on his face and he turned around to look at me but seeing me glaring at him his smile faded and his lips pressed into a thin line as he again turned his attention to her.

"Hi, little angel", he spoke as Angela tilted her head a little, "I am your...dad and I am sorry that I couldn't be there with you from the starting. I didn't know that I have an angel as my daughter." He lowered his voice before speaking again but I could still hear him, "Your mom hates me but at least she gave me sometime to spend with you and I will make sure that I make it up to her for my mistake even if it takes forever."
His words felt so true yet I refused to believe them as it could be a trap. I don't trust him a bit.

He gave me a side glance before kissing both her cheeks and forehead.
And he got up and I realized that ten minutes were already over, he made his way to the door as I followed him.
Stepping outside he turned around and said,"Sorry."
I knew exactly for what but this is not how things work, you can't destroy someone's life and then come back saying that you are sorry. His sorry couldn't change anything, it couldn't change the fact that because of him I was thrown out of my house, because of him my family refused to believe me.
I didn't say anything and giving him a glare I closed the door.