CHAPTER 19: The Wedding

Cicilia's POV:

I was currently sitting at one of the largest stores of Amanda, for my wedding dress. When Amanda got to know that our wedding was in two weeks, she started panicking because she thought that she would design my wedding dress but she never knew that it would happen so early.
So, that day only she took my measurements and started working immediately.

On that day only, Seb officially announced our engagement over Instagram and people went mad. James also called me and congratulated me saying that he knew that we both will end up being together. Had Seb not warned me about not disclosing that our marriage is an arranged one, I would have told James.

The wedding was in five days and I was actually surprised that Amanda managed to design my dress and get it made within ten days. So, that's why I was at her store, along with Linda(Seb's mother) and Angela. Seb insisted to come too but as per the tradition he was not allowed to see my dress before the wedding.

"Come on Cicilia, let's try the dress now", Amanda told me and I nodded before giving Angela to Linda and following Amanda to the changing room.

It literally took me ten minutes to get dress that too, Amanda helped me wear it along with a few of her helpers.

But when I finally looked into the mirror...it was so so so beautiful, I just can't describe it in words.
It fitted me perfectly just like my second skin, neither too loose nor too tight.

Amanda gestured me to come out and when I walked out, Linda gasped on seeing me.

"Oh my gosh! You are looking stunning Cicilia!", Linda exclaimed.

"Of course, she has to look good, I have designed the dress anyway", Amanda chirped in.

"Just wait for Sebastian to see it", Linda said, making me blush thinking about how he will react on seeing me in this dress.

"Aww...our bride is already blushing, don't know what will happen on that day", Amanda teased.

I was much more embarrassed now as I lowered my head while my cheeks turned red.

"Do you like it?", Amanda asked.

"Of course, I love it. It's so beautiful and it looks amazing. Thank you Amanda."

Amanda hugged me saying, "You're welcome, little sister."

"Group hug!", Linda exclaimed before joining us while poor little Angela got squeezed between us.

I was so happy!
_______________________________________

I was staying at Amanda's penthouse currently, the wedding was tomorrow and she suggested that it would be much easier for her to get me dressed here at her house.

Her house was amazing, her choice was really good. She gave me a huge room to stay in.

Seb, I haven't seen him for the past few days, we talked over the phone and he told me that he was in France on a business trip. He was supposed to be here today.