CHAPTER 18: Meeting the Arnolds

Cicilia's POV:

Waking up, I snuggled closer to the pillow that radiated so much warmth. Wait...this isn't a pillow, my eyes snapped open realising that I was snuggling with Seb, but I didn't care cause it was so comfortable. Seb was sleeping peacefully, looking like a child not like the scary CEO he was, whoever talk about him said that he was very ruthless and rude and cold but I realise that he is like that for the world only. He is a completely different person when ever he is with me, he really cares for me, I never thought that he would be so good to me.

I brushed a few strands of hair that fell on his face and my gaze fell on the big diamond ring on my finger. I can't believe that I really got engaged to him.

I stared at him for a minute before leaning in and placing a kiss on his forehead. I kept staring at him for a few more minutes.

"Are you done staring at me?", he suddenly said with his eyes closed making me scared as I placed my arm over my heart, "You were awake?!"

"Of course, darling." He flipped me over as he laid on top of me with his head buried in the crook of my neck.

"So...when is the wedding?". I asked him.

"Two weeks", he mummered making my eyes go wide with shock.

"Are you serious!? Isn't that too early?"

"I can't wait for you to be officially mine."

"You can't own me, you know that?"

"Oh, believe me darling I can."

"There's nothing in the world that I can't own", he added.

"Arrogant", I muttered rolling my eyes, making him chuckle.

"My parents want to meet you Cicilia along with Angela", he said ,"you need to come with me tonight."

His parents? Of course, I will be there daughter-in-law, they need to meet me.

"O-k", I said nervously.

"Don't be scare Cicilia, I will be there with you, they won't kill you. My mom is sweet though dad can be strict sometimes."

I nodded my head even though he can't see me nodding.

He lifted himself as he hovered me saying, "Be ready by 7." I nodded my head and he placed a kiss on my forehead.

He then moved away, entering the washroom as I got up and checked on Angela, she was still sleeping.

"There is a new toothbrush in the bottom drawer", I shouted to him and heard me hummed in response.

After sometime, he came out looking fresh though he wore the same clothes from yesterday.

I made him wait for me as I changed and got fresh before I started making the breakfast.

I made him his coffee and pancakes as we sat down and had breakfast together in silence.

After having breakfast, as Angela was still sleeping he went and kissed her cheeks and forehead before kissing mine and reminding me again, "I will pick you up at 7, don't forget."

"Ok", was all I said before he went away.
_____________________________________

I checked myself in the mirror for the hundredth time, making sure I was looking fine.
I wore a simple white colour, frock style dress that reached just above my knees.

I dressed Angela too in a frock and she looked adorable as ever.

At exactly 7, my doorbell rang. How can anyone be so punctual?