-1-

I swear on my life Monokuma's motives just keep getting worse. The last one we had was where we had to either kill someone or get put in a closet with another student...nothing really happened and even though two students did have to go in the closet. Nothing happened. I mean it was Kirumi and Ryoma so...I didn't expect them to do anything anyway.

I'm just glad it wasn't worse. It could have been me and Shuichi for Christ's sake...he would have definitely found out. I felt my face become hot as my hand went to grab my scarf. I hid my face in my scarf even though I was certain I was alone.

If you haven't noticed I have a crazy crush on Shuichi. I know, it's crazy and absolutely an impossible wish...he would never like a liar like me. I mean who am I kidding?

An accomplished detective with a deceitful leader. There is no way in hell that could be anything other than a joke! We are complete opposites and there is also the possibility he could be straight...

I saw Keeboy out of the corner of my eye and he was conveniently alone. This will be fun~, I walked over to him and poked his back before he turned around to face me.

"Keeboy!!" I yelled as I saw him walking down to the dining hall. Another day just started and I was kind of surprised to see Keeboy up this early in the morning. Usually I have a couple hours to myself before anybody else wakes up...or at least comes out of their rooms.

It's not that I didn't like having to be alone most of the morning and most of the night. Because god knows I'm not sleeping. I don't think anyone is for that matter. Anyway- Keeboy~

"Ah, Kokichi?!" He helped when I put my hands on his chest. He is just like Shuichi always so flustered at the slightest touch.

"L-let go!" He yelped holding onto my arms trying to push me away. After a while of hearing his complaints I sighed and let go.

"Jeez Keeboy~ you aren't any fun anymore~ don't really know what I expected from a robot anyway~," I teased him before I walked away with a skip. He was just standing there muttering nonsense into his hand while he blushed.

He gets boring fast...but the thing about Shuichi is he always takes another route. Well most of the time anyway. That's why I find him so entertaining. He always has a ways of surprising me in his own way! I know crazy right? I was surprised as well.

"People here are so boring..." I sighed walking back over to the dorms to see if Shuichi was up yet. I want something to entertain me until breakfast...but Shuichi always wakes up right before. Only giving him enough time to walk over there before breakfast starts.

I love how well he gets along with the others...but it gets annoying when Kaito and Maki are always keeping me away from him. It's a pain when they always are hanging out with him and whenever I come near...they always chase me away.

I guess Shuichi really is way out of my league

I sighed putting my head in my hands. I went to go and sit in the grass in the lower courtyard. Most people stayed in the higher courtyard because it was closer to the dining hall. Knowing this, I go here because no one will bother me.

"Hey, Kokichi!" Rantaro yelled from over by the stairs. Speak of the devil and he shall come...what a pain.

"Hey Avocado head! What are you doing here?" I asked looking over at him playfully annoyed. He saw through my facade and walked over to me taking the spot next to me.

"So, are you coming for breakfast?" I looked up at him with a huff. I like Rantaro and everything...but sometimes he can be a pain in my ass.

"No one wants me there anyway! So why bother~!" I held up my hands with a big smirk on my face. Rantaro sighed and got up.

"Well if your coming I'm leaving right now," Like he said soon after he turned on his heel and left back up the stairs as quickly as he came.

I sighed and put my head back into my hands. Why does everyone hate me here? I know people have never liked me before but Jesus...give me some credit! I'm the only one who makes anything interesting!

Which reminds me...Shuichi is going to be there. I got up and skipped over to the stairs to head to the dining hall.

I get to mess with my ShuShu again! This is going to be fun~, but what should I do today? I need to take a new approach...

I put my hand to my chin...hmm, a way to surprise Shuichi. What could I do? Something totally out of character...I got it! Clapping my hands together I walked into the dining hall.

When I opened the doors I was met with what I was always met with whenever I entered a room with all the students. They all groaned and rolled their eyes...well most of them anyway. But Shuichi surprisingly isn't one of them...I was sure he was going to be the first one knowing he is my main target.

I bit my finger for a moment collecting my thoughts. I put on a big smile and walked over to the table.

"Hello, Shuichi," I placed both of my hands on the part of the table next to him. He flinched at the sudden loud sound. It made me grin seeing his adorable expressions. I adore all of them~ but sadly he always wears that hat to cover them...oh Jeez...

"Kokichi! What the hell are you doing over here?!" Kaito yelled. I sighed and looked over at him with one of my creepy smiles.

"What ever I want to do Kaito," I said in a scary tone. He flinched in his chair but didn't back down. He got up from his seat and grabbed my scarf.

It's a fight you want huh? Then a fight you shall get...

-Sorry! I meant to post this on Monday...but I totally spaced T^T! This will be the book that will be taking Monday updates after Nightmares comes to a close! Thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-