-9-

After we had finished the movie Shuichi had fallen asleep beside me with his head resting on my shoulder. I was a little irritated that he fell asleep while we were on our date, but I mean he is tired so I should give him the benefit of the doubt right? Wrong! I pulled out a sharpie that was on one of the shelves. I did this after I rested Shuichi against the couch so he didn't fall when I was no longer their to support his weight. While he was slumped on the couch I thought to myself, what should I put on him anyway?

Hmm...I put my hand on my chin for a moment. He is the ultimate detective so he definitely needs a monocle and a mustache! I mean he is kinda like Sherlock Holmes, right? I smirked but right before I was about to put some of the ink on his white skin his eyes fluttered open. In a panic I threw the marker after barely putting the cap on and took my place beside him again. Maybe he won't notice-

"Kokichi?" He asked, slowly sitting up again. He looked around the room and noticed the lights were now on because the film had ended and he noticed the now blank screen. I didn't say anything. I only folded my arms still feeling insulted that he fell asleep and now rudely interrupted my prank! But I mean, it is Shuichi so maybe, just maybe, this one time, I will let this one slide. But not for anyone else of course! Only for my beloved emo detective!!

"Sorry...I...I must have fallen asleep," He said, rubbing at his eyes a bit before he adjusted and looked over at me. I wanted to tease him more but at this point I wasn't sure if I am mad that he is awake or not...but I mean anytime with my beloved is quality time with my beloved! So, I'm happy!

But seriously...what is with the changes in his actions as of yesterday...that confidence is just so unlike him! I mean other than when he is serious about stating a point or leading a conversation...but when it comes to things like these he is usually a wreck. His face gets all hot and he is a stuttering mess! I'm still not sure if I like this Shuichi better though- that kiss was nice though. I mean I wasn't expecting him to be so dominant over me in that kind of situation. The situation being me teasing him, as I do on a constant basis~ but regardless of that, he was so confident and it makes butterflies come to my heart and stomach just thinking about it. Was he being serious about it? Or was he just fed up with my teasing...honestly I can see him going either way!

Because Shuichi is the kind of guy that when he has something occur over and over again to him. He thinks it through and sees a way to either make it easier for him next time, or finds a way to stop it or solve the issue altogether. That part of him only comes out when he really means it though. I can tell he doesn't like having to let others down or even have to argue with them in the first place.

Then the other side of him, is the more honest side. He is always honest with what he is thinking. I mean unless it could potentially cause another argument that would just make more people mad when solving a problem. But he tends to be more on the honest side and I don't mind if people are honest! Even if they tend to be brutally honest sometimes. He could genuinely have the same sort of feelings I have for him and his shy personality is stopping him from just telling me or just making a confident choice to make it happen. I mean I'm not really making a conscious effort either...well, other than all the teasing I do to get his attention of course~

I could feel Shuichi move his hand into my own before wrapping his fingers around it. I snapped myself out of my thoughts before looking back over to him. He didn't make eye contact with me at all and I could tell he had something on his mind. I mean I do too. What is with this whole situation? Two teenagers, both male, one of them romantically likes the other, but is too worried about how the others reputation will suffer to confess. Wait scratch that last bit out. I just don't want Kaito and Maki to think I'm using him or anything because believe me, I know what it's like to be used and that is the last thing I would want to put on Shuichi.

I looked back over at him to try to read his expression but I was only met with his eyes for just a moment before he quickly turned his head away. I could still see his blush and feel his hand shaking in mine. But I decided that maybe he had already taken enough of my teasing. I felt something hit against my chest. What if he thinks I'm just messing with him? I don't blame him if he does. I do lie almost 99.9% of the time. Mostly because I have always had a hard time telling the truth but then there is always that other part of me that just doesn't want to accept it...and all the pain that will come with it...

I frowned a bit before I realized that the nighttime announcement played. I looked over at the monitor and saw Monokuma with the monokubs all there sitting on that damn couch.

"Get some rest for another thrilling day tomorrow!" Monokuma shouted.

"Yeah! Getting some good sleep is good for you! Rest well!" Monophiane added before the kubs said their line before the monitor turned off. It's already night time? Today went by really quickly...but I mean time flies while you are having fun!

-Here is the other update for today! Stay safe lovelies!! Thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-