-8-

I was confused by all the random things Shuichi has been doing...like the kiss and even this now. What is going on with him? Is this his way of confessing? Should I make a move to make sure or would that be too much...?

"Hey Shu~Chan~," I teased, slowly nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck, making him blush a bit. He didn't move though or make any noise which I found the most interesting. Usually he is super awkward about things like this...maybe he has some confidence that he has been hiding from me.

. . .

All jokes aside I went back to teasing him because it was fun! "Is my whittle ShuShu embarrassed~?" I asked, poking his chest while I moved closer to him. I was half expecting Kaito to come out of nowhere and start a fight or something similar...but with the lack of distractions I was able to tease him as much as I please.

He shook his head making him look absolutely adorable! "Is little Shumai embarrassed about the kiss~?" I asked, making his eyes go wide. Bullseye! I leaned in again pulling the collar of his shirt so he was at my level. My hand slowly moved to the one covering his mouth so I could slowly pull it off. His mouth was open slightly while he gasped. I moved close enough where I could feel his breath on my lips and then I went to pull away.

But Shuichi moved his hands to the back of my head and immediately closed the gap. I was confused at first because of the sudden courage that he has but didn't mind a change of pace. I felt a small blush come to my cheeks as well...but I was so lost in the moment I just let it stay. I could feel the warmth from his cheeks on mine as well as the heat from his body and hands touching my chest and neck.

I didn't mind any of it and was surprised that he was holding it strong for this long, before I felt him slump against the wall behind us as we broke apart. I wanted to continue the kiss...but Shuichi looked so flustered that I had to take a moment to admire his cute face.

His eyes were wide as he stared at me. His cheeks are red and hotter than the sun. And hands were shaking by his side as well as his legs as he fell to the ground.

"Was that too much for you?" I asked more genuinely than I meant to. I could tell that he was confused by my change of tone...and by my honesty. I helped him up and looked him in the eyes feeling a smirk coming back to my face.

. . .

Maybe he has something wrong with him. I would go and ask Maki or Kaito but I know that wouldn't be good at all...he is just always so full of himself and he is a fucking dumbass...so I don't know what I was even expecting.

"Are you acting more confident my beloved~ did something happen~?" Even though I was teasing I genuinely wanted to know what the hell was going on with him, but I need to get him to say it before I make all of these assumptions...I tend to always over analyze things and it doesn't help that I'm right about most of them~,

"Oh? Not going to say anything~? Is it something I did?" I asked, feeling a little sad. I didn't know why...but I was sure it must be some guilt about something that might not even be true. I shrugged the feeling off and moved into his lap to tease him even more.

"Shumai~," I poked his cheek because he wasn't looking at me. I could tell he was blushing a lot and that he probably was having a hard time even responding in this state. He is adorable and everything but sometimes it can be a little irritating when he doesn't respond because he is way too flustered...but I love him too much so it doesn't bother me!

"I-I...Umm," He started but soon cut himself off by trying to move his hand back over his face, but I grabbed his hand so he had to be exposed. His blush uncovered for me to see and cup his face with my other hand.

"I love to see your face my beloved! So don't hide it from me~ Ok~," I said moving in closer again. This was because I was half curious about what he would end up doing, as well as seeing if the same thing would happen that happened last time I got this close while teasing him.

"Ko-Kokichi?" He gasped before he pulled me into a hug so my lips met his shoulder instead of him repeating what happened before. I was a little sad about this...but decided to let him hug me, because a hug is a nice change from having me teasing him before Kaito or Maki come along and beat me up or throw me away from him...they are such a pain sometimes...but I mean on the other hand I can be a big pain in the ass as well~,

"Yes, my beloved~?" I asked, teasing him again. He looked away from me when I pulled back to see his face. I huffed knowing he was keeping me from seeing his face...or in other words getting what I wanted. I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why are you being so rude to me~?" I asked, making him flinch a bit. At least that got a reaction out of him~ he can get so lost in his own thoughts or even his own embarrassment sometimes.

"A-Ah! Sorry Kokichi I didn't mean to! I-" I cut him off before he could finish. I put my finger to his lips and moved in close to him again.

"Why don't we finish the movie?" I asked, moving back next to him. I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye when I grabbed his hand again. His hand felt so warm in my own...maybe telling him the truth for once wouldn't be so bad?

-Days turn into nights but I still feel so tired...anyways, thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-