-6-

Another day, I woke up with a smile ready for a new day to start. I went to the bathroom to get myself ready for the day. I fixed my hair to the best of my extent and applied some makeup to hide the bags under my eyes.

"You are loved! And today is going to be a great day!" I exclaimed to the window with a smile. I knew deep down this was a lie...but I do this every morning. I smiled and walked out of my room seeing Shuichi just standing there in a daze.

"Shumai~?" I asked, teasingly looking over at him. He didn't acknowledge my presence...so I walked over and flicked the group of hair that always sticks up no matter what. He jumped a bit and immediately moved back.

His face was red and his hand went to cover his mouth. I know better than most people that this means he is nervous and embarrassed. I mean it's not that hard to read Shuichi, because he is always not great at having a poker face about things...funny that his talent is being a detective!

All jokes aside I went back to teasing him because it was fun! "Is my whittle ShuShu embarrassed~?" I asked, poking his chest while I moved closer to him. I was half expecting Kaito to come out of nowhere and start a fight or something similar...but with the lack of distractions I was able to tease him as much as I please.

He shook his head making him look absolutely adorable! "Is little Shumai embarrassed about the kiss~?" I asked, making his eyes go wide. Bullseye! I leaned in again pulling the collar of his shirt so he was at my level. My hand slowly moved to the one covering his mouth so I could slowly pull it off. His mouth was open slightly while he gasped. I moved close enough where I could feel his breath on my lips and then I went to pull away.

But Shuichi moved his hands to the back of my head and immediately closed the gap. I was confused at first because of the sudden courage that he has but didn't mind a change of pace. I felt a small blush come to my cheeks as well...but I was so lost in the moment I just let it stay. I could feel the warmth from his cheeks on mine as well as the heat from his body and hands touching my chest and neck.

I didn't mind any of it and was surprised that he was holding it strong for this long, before I felt him slump against the wall behind us as we broke apart. I wanted to continue the kiss...but Shuichi looked so flustered that I had to take a moment to admire his cute face.

His eyes were wide as he stared at me. His cheeks are red and hotter than the sun. And hands were shaking by his side as well as his legs as he fell to the ground.

"Was that too much for you?" I asked more genuinely than I meant to. I could tell that he was confused by my change of tone...and by my honesty. I helped him up and looked him in the eyes feeling a smirk coming back to my face.

"That was very bold of you Shu~," I teased holding his hand in mine, placing a teasing kiss to the back of it. It made him blush even more while a nervous groan left his lips. I smiled and looked back up at him letting his hand go.

"I-I," He covered his mouth, cutting himself off. I laughed and poked his nose.

"You are adorable Shumai~!" I said before putting my hands behind my head and leaving for the dining hall. I felt the urge to blush build up in my chest but I pushed it down like the feeling of wanting to break down and cry.

.   .   .

The dining hall was mostly empty, but there were some people who were already eating and minding their own business. I walked in and grabbed a Panta before leaving the dining hall to go and sit in the shade outside.

It was nice out even though we are trapped in a giant cage. I like looking up at the sky...and being able to see the stars later in the day! It's something that helps me to be able to distract myself from not being able to sleep. As well as being able to have something to do while I can't sleep.

I smiled to myself feeling the lies come piling in.

Today is going to be a good day

Everyone here loves you!

You are amazing!

DICE is still waiting for you!

This game is a lie!

I shivered for a moment before I smiled again. I can do this because I have to do this. Being able to make it through hard things is the only thing that keeps me going...because one after the other they are always going to come, but at least I have DICE and the memories of being with them to remember that I have a family.

"Hey K-Kokichi!" I heard a similar stutter behind me and smiled as I turned around.

"Hello my beloved~!" I said laughing as I turned around. Shuichi looked nervous as he rubbed his arm with his hand.

"Do you want to h-hangout with me?" He is absolutely adorable! He is always so shy, but he still asks me with that adorable blush on his face!! I love you my beloved~

"I would love to Shu-Chan~," I said walking over to him.

"What would you like to do my beloved~?" I grabbed his hand with a smile.

"What about w-watching a movie or s-something?" He asked with a stutter. I leaned my head against his shoulder.

"I would love that!" I exclaimed. He blushed more but grabbed my hand back intertwining his fingers in mine.

-Here is part 6! Thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-