💚The Love Rival💚

Firstly I would like to thank chonkyxouma for rp this with me!

There was then a knock on the door.

"SHUICHI LET ME IN!!" Kaede said banging on the door.

'Shit' Shuichi thought.

Kokichi gulped "What're we gonna do?"

Shuichi said hesitantly. "Go uhm go in the bathroom I'll handle her.."

"Are you sure..?" Kokichi quickly grabbed his clothes, his legs still really shaky.

"Yeah and you're in no condition to be talking to the girl that likes me." Shuichi said concerned if he had hurt Kokichi too bad.

Kokichi nodded, stumbling because of his shaky legs but managed to make it to the bathroom.

" hey Kokichi.. I didn't hurt you too bad..?" Shuichi asked Kokichi as Kokichi stumbled into the shower.

"You didn't hurt me at all.." Kokichi got into the shower, sitting down.

"Okay...." Shuichi kissed Kokichi's forehead one last time, before he had opened the door.

Kokichi smiled a little, closing the bathroom door.

Shuichi then opened the door and Kaede was sobber again. "What do you want..?!" Shuichi said scoffing at her.

"What the fuck was with all the yelling up here?!" Kaede said pointing a finger at Shuichi.

"Pft like you'd like to know." Shuichi said sarcastically.

"You're MINE! GET IT?!"

"No because I don't speak or understand jealousy. You're crazy obsessed with me! Even before the game you've been like this!" Shuichi yelled.

"Because! I love you!! Cant you understand that?!" Kaede said pointing at Shuichi.

"But I don't love you!"

"Okay I never did love you Kaede?! Why don't you fucking get that?!" Shuichi started to yell more as tears formed in his eyes.

Kaede started to cry as well "Fine! Then get ready to never see Kokichi again!"

Shuichi then lifted Kaede off the floor.. She was getting choked.

"Don't even go near him you slut.." His grip got tighter as she started to struggle.

Kaede gribbed his hand, trying to make him stop.

He finally let go and Kaede fell to the floor.

Kaede caught her breath, she was gonna plan make a plan to torture kokichi.

"Don't go near my boyfriend..." Shuichi said coldly looking down at her.

Shuichi then shut the door on Kaede and went to check on Kokichi..

"I wont-"

Kokichi had fell asleep in the shower, out of energy and filled with cum.

"Oh my baby boy." Shuichi said worried. He then picked up Kokichi, and carried him to their bed.

Kokichi woke up a little, Shuichi had changed him into one of Shuichi's hoodies and some fluffy sleep pants.

Shuichi then hugged Kokichi holding on lightly so he wouldn't hurt his lover.

"I love you, Shumai.." Kokichi mumbled, hugging him a little.

^^MORNING^^

In the **morning** Shuichi was spooning Kokichi in his arms, most of the people from the party left besides Kaede.