⚠️MORE NSFW⚠️

Shuichi then was flipped over by Kokichi, who had wanted dominance this round.

Kokichi wasn't a very good top.. "Saihara-chan am I allowed..?" he placed his hand on Shuichi's bulge.

Shuichi nodded nervously, he didn't know if Kokichi was actually going to top like how he does himself.

Kokichi unwrapped Shuichi's towel that was around his waist and stroke his lovers member, his intentions were much more lustful than he thought.

"A-ah~ Ouma y- ah~ you~" Shuichi could barley hold a good moan when he was bottom.

Kokichi watched as Shuichi sat up, slowly putting his mouth on Shuichi's member and started to gently suck.

"W-what are ngh~ Kokichi~ ah~" Shuichi could barley hold in his moans so he put his hand over his mouth.

Kokichi took in Shuichi's full length in his mouth, bobbing his head slowly to suck off his lover.

Shuichi then couldn't hold the pleasure of his moans, and put his hands on the side of the bed, and let out a loud moan. "A-AH~~"

Kokichi sucked a bit harder, quietly moaning so that it would pleasure Shuichi more "M-mnh~"

Tears of pure pleasure started to form in Shuichi's eyes. "Oh god Ngh~~ Ouma you- mhh~~" Shuichi was moaning from pleasure washing his hot breath on his body.

Kokichi got on his knees, sucking Shuichi off as hard as he could while making lewd noises.

Shuichi let put a loud moan and was close to his limit. "Kokichi.!!~" Shuichi shouted out his name.

Kokichi sucked as much as he could, looking up at Shuichi as he had placed his hand on Kokichi's head while Kokichi was still sucking.

Shuichi was about to cum when Kokichi stopped sucking and got some lube from the cabinet.

Kokichi then put some on his fingers, and inserted two fingers in Shuichi's entrance being stretched out.

Kokichi was just teasing Shuichi at this point, fingering him slowly "S-Sorry shumai~ I couldn't just l-let you cum that easily~"

"W-what AH!~" Shuichi let out a loud moan when Kokichi entered a third finger.

Kokichi placed a hand on Shuichi's chest, kissing him as he started to finger him.

Shuichi was almost at his limit when Kokichi stopped him again. "W-why do you keep ngh~ teasing m-me?!" Shuichi said with tears of pleasure.

"Did I make you upset..? Aww, I'm sowwyy.." Kokichi took his fingers out, licking his fingers and starting to take off his pants, he wasn't going to enter Shuichi but... He rubbed his member against Shuichi's, kissing his detective lover.

"C-can you do it Kokichi... I wanna know how it feels..." Shuichi said blushing.

"Is that what you want..?~" Kokichi started to push his tip inside Shuichi.

Shuichi's eyes widened from the new feeling and let out a quiet moan

It felt weird for Shuichi.. But Kokichi just kept slowly pushing himself inside Shuichi, sorta struggling from being shorter than Shuichi.

Shuichi then spread his legs out more to make it easier. The feeling was strange for Shuichi but made his body heat go up..

Kokichi let out some small moans "S-Shuichi this is a little mnh..~ hard~"

"You want me to go now mm~ Kokichi ah~"

"I think I can ah~ do it~" Kokichi slowly pumped in and out of Shuichi.

Kokichi grabbed one of Shuichi's legs and lifted it up to help with going in and out.

"Is this okay ah~ now?~" Kokichi started to go a bit faster.

"Y-yes" Shuichi said holding it all in so he wouldn't be embarrassed.

"Saihara- Chan.. Let it out, it'll feel better~" Kokichi thrusted deeper into Shuichi, giving his beloved some kissies.

Shuichi let out a loud moan, making him form tears in his eyes. "A-AH OUMA~K-KUN!~~"

Kokichi grinned, jerking Shuichi off while fucking into him.

"Ouma~ Ah~ Ah~ I'm c- mm!~ close!" Shuichi said wrapping his arms around Kokichi.

"G-good~" Kokichi let out some quiet moans himself, Shuichi's grip tightening on Kokichi.

Shuichi then came getting a bit on Ouma making him embarrassed. He the let go of Ouma and was out of breath.

Kokichi wiped the cum off of himself, pulling out of Shuichi and looking amazed at how pleasured he made his lover.

Shuichi's lower half was shaking from excitement. "I love you..." Shuichi then passed out for an hour as Kokichi took a shower.