Chapter 15

"Loving you was one of my dark days, yet forgeting you was the storm at the sea; with hard crashing waves"

Ching's POV

In this sunny majestic morning of mine, with Abyo's hand intertwined. We had decided to do grocery shopping to stock the needs in my house and also for his dad's chores.

"Babe, I'm getting hungry.. Let's go to the food stalls first then go back to your wardrobe shopping." Abyo said, whining so much.

He was getting tired from all of my errands and his. Sometimes he can be a sweet boyfriend if he wanted too.

"Sure Abyo. Whatever you want. Your tummy is getting louder by the second."

"Not my fault it's noisy. It was already irritated by a bossy and shopaholic gf." He said making me glare at him.

"How about we get going now" Abyo pulled me to the stalls, so I won't spat at him more.

Once we got our food, we sat on a nice bench by the tree, near the fountain.

All of a sudden, we saw Garu looking gloomy and dreary.

Hastily we rushed towards him. "Garu, are you okay? Your eyes are puffy. Did you cry." I asked.

"Yeah bud, you don't look too well.. In my observance, you haven't had a good sleep." Abyo stated.

"I'm not feeling well today especially on what happened last night."

"What happened?" Me and abyo asked at the same time.

"Well it's about Pucca.. She had never said a word to me ever since she started avoiding me. Even last night when I invited her at my house to cook her dinner, she was so distant and cold. Not even a word from her" He paused, still trying to get the words out.

Garu's POV

Explaining what happened, makes me feel hesitant. I'm not used to sharing my thoughts and problems with someone until now.

Taking a deep breath, I continued. " Everything was silent and kinda good. Till she went in my room and found the  secret I've been keeping; the frame of me and her with the rose she gave as a gift.. Wondering why, she made me explain. Full of disbelief in her eyes. When I finished explaining, she left without a word. And that hurt so bad, I am really trying with her yet she closed all doors of chances then rejects me all the time."

"For me, she clearly didn't end anything from you if she hasn't said it yet. No words from her mouth came out eventually on you getting rejected.This is the point that I've always repeated for you Garu.." Ching trying to be positive about my situation.

"Can't you see! I can't take her back anymore.. It's hopeless" I looked down, clenching my fist and ran away before they get to see my tears constantly falling down.

Flashback~

As soon as she went out of my house, with silence held over. I didn't move from my spot, still thinking I made a terrible mistske.

It wasn't my attention for her to know that frame, I kept so dear. Which made her more conflicted with me.

Reticency was all she gave, no explaination and no conversation was build up from the scene.

I knew she was forced to go here out of pity. She still had her conscience to go out with someone who had been a jerk to her.

She was still nice as ever before, the same girl on why I fell for. Now I saw the day, someone pitied me from being desperate. Hehe funny to think of the time had  finally came.

Once she was already gone. My tears streamed so much. Having every regret, guilt and anguish.

I cried myself on my bed, embracing the photograph of me and Pucca. Until I doze off, passing out from crying too much..

Damn my eyes will be swollen tomorrow, some might notice i cried myself to sleep.

END OF FLASHBACK~

Flattened to the ground, my legs were tired and weak.

Instantly, I found out Abyo and Ching had caught up to me. Damn their fast too, but not as fast as Pucca to catch me in the nick of time.

"Garu! We finally got you!" Abyo said panting.

"Can you look at us now and share your problems, Were your bestfriends right.. We want to help you in your crisis" Ching soothingly said.

Making me calm down and reluctantly peeked at them. Caught me in the flash that I had tears in my eyes.

"Oh Garu your crying again"

"I can't help it.. I'm sorry.. This is what the feeling of being rejected and unwanted... Being heartbroken all together, tortures like hell" I said, sniffling my nose because I was cryting too much.

"There's another way Garu.. Me and Ching initiated a plan.." Abyo resolved.

"Yeah and it's the last plan to know if Pucca still loves you.. We need Master Soo's help" Ching explained.

My eyes are still sulky, but I'm anticipated. Having this new hopeful plan from them, even though it's the last option they had.

I'm willing to try, relying that this turns out well.. Smiles on there faces, boosted my confidence up a bit.

"Sometimes the best option is to keep going rather than to give up and not achieve anything"