Chapter 18

Pucca's POV

Standing here on stage makes me feel so aggravated... I dont even want to be here. Tskk.. Forcing me in this kind of scheme is so ridiculous..

I only went here because of my Uncles..nothing more.. Until I knew the real reason I was here.. And it was because of Garu who wants to know if I still love him..

All I could say is he cant get the answers he wants... Witnessing the results in every round, it all went to negative.. Supposedly they expect that it will be positive cause I was the girl who love him wholeheartedly..

Hmmm.. not everything stays the same.. love can change and people too... Their idiots to think I can't..

In my observance of him now, he looks confused and disappointed.. Maybe he didn't know that I'm--...

3rd POV

Pucca was detached from her thoughts, for the 3rd round was annouced that it will commence in any second now...

So Master Soo exclaimed the details on what will happen this time. He called the last stage as 'Truth and Lie Detector'  that will show one's true feelings on the questions ask.. Claiming if he/she told the truth and lied completely with a deceiving heart.

Which will be known by the equipment used, with the help of Master Soo's power of apprehending what bears in the heartstring of someone.

In the beginning of the round, they ask Pucca the question "Do you feel butterflies and sparks when you see garu"

Pucca shook her head, as the answer to the question. Awaiting the result, the beeper came out as [TRUTH]

Chatters from the crowd were heard, causing the auditorium buzzing with blabbermouths.

Next question was "Does your heart beat faster everytime you thought about Garu and be intimated with him... like having the once adrenaline rush within you that makes your heart want to explode.. kind of thing..."

Pucca again shook her head, answering no once more.. Little did she know that Garu was feeling worse.. Every questions interrogated with Pucca feels like a death march for him.. Especially it was the last hope he had.

Hearing that it was the truth on those questions asked, damaged him. Due to the old Pucca who loved him, would've said yes than no...

He knew she would agree to the questions without a doubt, eagerly as proud. With once eyes who admired him so much, was slowly fading away..

        ●●●《《《[TRUTH]》》》●●●

Was the result to the question, which makes him break his walls one by one...

Garu's POV

Squirming on my seat, I can't think straight. The last question will finally put an end to this plan whether she still loves me or not...

"Okay everyone this will be the last question... Pucca do you still love Garu?" Master Soo asked..

Shaking in fear on what her answer will be, hoping it was a yess.. However, she shook her head no, crashing my confidents all at once.

Then it came out as <<<[TRUTH]>>>

Looking down, I force my tears not to stream until....

Pucca's POV

This is getting pathetic, every questions makes me sick. What's more is that they ask me if I still love garu...

I thought about it, having a slight glimpse on him and turned away quickly.. Hmmmm... I will not make my heart break once more..

So I shook my head, getting the right results as the truth within me..

Yet I was thinking, I should put an end to his hope.. Staring at him directly, I saw he was holding back his tears..

He was on the verge of crying, maybe I should do it now.. It is right time to speak now...

"I don't love garu anymore... And I never will.. This sick plan of yours is a fail.. You'll never get anything from me, not again you jerk... I am not the same Pucca anymore" I said letting out what I really feel all this time..

Pfftt.. Now I questioned why I loved that guy... How useless, I wasted my time with him for all this years..

I run out off the stadium to avoid the scene I created, still hearing the commotion there.

Garu's POV

Flabbergusted that she spoke, with those terrifying words.. I broke down, the once wall that I held so high came crashing down..

My tears had stream down my face, faster than I expected.. The hope I had, was all a fatal happiness in this short amount of time...I held onto it, for it keeps me going...

I feel so weak now, my heart had shattered into million of pieces. Also my body feels so numb and paralyzed..

Replaying the scene from moments ago, became my breaking point..

"I guess we know the answer already.. And it turned out worse than I planned out" Master Soo remarked, looking at me with an apologetic look.

I can't hold it in anymore.. "Nooo!! I love herr!! Please I want her back!" I yelled out, causing everyone to gasp and shock was written all over their faces...

Facing them I had tears still falling down from my face.. The feeling of embarrassment had fade away... For the agonizing pain was overpowering me right now..

"Garu you broke your vow of silence!" Master Soo said still surprised..

Gossips where again blown up into the stadium..

"The ninja boy spoke"

"O my he broke his vow"

"So that's what his voice sounded like"

"He looks so pitiful now"

Not caring about any of the words they say, I can only focus on the pain that was shredding me whole...

"That's enough!!.. Can't you all see the poor lad is in pain right now... And you  just do gossips about him... I demand that  all of  you must leave this place, please" Uncle Dumpling said, giving me a comforting smile.

The crowd left and said their apologies." Garu, you broke your vow.. why?" Uncle Liguini asked.

"I-I already broke my vow months ago.. I decided to not make anyone know about this, only Abyo and Ching... But it was unintentional"

"Garu, may I remind you that breaking your vow had consequences.. Did you ever thought about that huh?!" Master Soo said furiously.

Startled by his loud and angry voice, everyone focused on me..

"I'm sorry...I couldn't held back my feelings anymore.. It all came shattering down...Because the girl who loved me so much, had stop when I was too late to realize I love her" I paused, my heart starts to feel numb and in pain at the same time...

"B-But I dont care about the consequences... It was just too much okayyy..What's the point of  being a hero, when the one who made me feel and claimed me as that title.. No longer see me as that way... I wasn't meant to please everyone... Finding honor was pointless if I was in the dark, alone and no one to support me.. Cause realizing it now, those who are there to love and accept me, were the one's who truely are valueable and make my goal more worth it"

" And one of those person who made me feel that, was Pucca... So I take full responsibility of my consequences, whatever it takes... Just her by my side, will make all my risked now; as someting merit" I said pouring my heart out, sobbing like crazy..

Everyone in the room were silent and worried looks on their faces...

"Ohhh garu, we're sorry you had to go through that" Ching said tears building up her eyes.. she was always the sensitive one..

"Yeah bud.. maybe you could share you feelings by talking with all of us now... We're here to listen and help you okayyy" Abyo said

"Abyo's right Garu..  Also we have something to tell you" Uncle Dumpling said.

I raise my left eyebrow, curiously looking at them... Of course my tears were still never ending..