Chapter 98

Ye froze for a moment, and Gu Ren's words reminded her.

He signed a contract with Gu Ren to help Gu Ren spend money to prevent disasters. Since the recent period of time, the work of the two has been busy. She has participated in many variety shows and attended many activities.

Since when did she forget the most important point?

Is it because it's too easy to be by Gu Ren?

Ye Yan dare not delve into the reason, she could feel that question hovered in her mind, shouting for an answer.

Ye Yan spoke quickly and agreed with Gu Ren: "Yes, I've been too busy these days."

"Then you take a good rest today." Gu Ren slowly stood up and made a decision, "Tomorrow night, I will take you to spend money."

Gu Ren's words were fluttering, but with a firmness that could not be refused.

Ye Zheng looked up, and saw Gu Ren's white shirt, the upright back, showing a cold breath.

The night was already dark, Ye Ye was lying on the bed, looking at the ceiling above his head, turning over and over, thinking. Running back and forth today, her body was tired, but her brain was clear.

She just came to this world by accident, was accidentally found by Gu Ren, and accidentally lived in Gu's house, becoming his nominal wife.

She and Gu Ren only have a contractual involvement, other than that, there is nothing else.

After staying in the Gu family for so long, Ye Ye forgot that she really came to the Gu family. When Gu Ren asked a moment ago, Ye Ye answered that his work was too busy.

Because he was too busy at work and forgot to help him spend money, because he was too busy at work and forgot her identity, and even forgot that they were just contracts.

Is it really because of this?

Ye Ye could feel her heartbeat beating and pounding her chest. But she was gradually engulfed and fell asleep.

After sleeping all night, it was noon when I woke up.

Ye Ye looked at the time. She thought that Gu Ren had said last night that he would take her to shopping, and immediately got up to wash. When she came downstairs, the housekeeper was waiting for her.

It seemed that he knew what Ye Yan was going to ask Gu Ren, but the steward said, "The young master has already gone out, and he has an event to participate in today."

Ye Yan had lunch first and drank a bowl of soup. The chef Gu had prepared a lot of nutritious meals, and it was necessary to make up for the physical energy Ye Ye spent yesterday.

"Mrs. Young, do you want a skin care set today?" Said the steward. "The beauty room at home is ready, and we have customized the equipment to the Philoga headquarters."

As we all know, Filoga Anti-Aging Center is the top skin care center in Paris, with flagship stores around the world.

Mrs. Gu and the president of Philoga Greater China met when they were in middle school, and they have a good relationship. Mrs. Gu greeted her, and President Philoga applied for her to the headquarters.