Chapter 131

Ye Yan heard Gu Ren say she was about to feed her, her face flushed, and she let go of her immediately.

Gu Ren's hand was covering Ye Ye's hand. When Ye Ye's hand became loose, he slightly moved his finger and slightly hooked it, holding the chopsticks in his hand very easily.

Gu Ren straightened up. He held his fingers on the chopsticks, and the dark black chopsticks lined his skin, like a clear glass.

Ye Yan watched chopsticks fall into Gu Ren's hands with stunned eyes, and her voice stuttered: "I, I ... I can eat it myself."

Ye Yan spread his fingers, "Give me back."

Gu Ren first glanced at Ye Yan's white palm before he set his sight on Ye Yan's face.

Gu Ren raised an eyebrow and deliberately stretched his tone: "Did you just say, can't you eat?"

Ye Xun said repeatedly, "I can eat it, of course I can." Gu Ren stared at Ye Xun for a few seconds before handing the chopsticks to Ye Xun.

The chopsticks finally returned to Ye Yan's hands. In order to prove himself, Ye Yan took the dish that Gu Ren gave her to the front and began to eat seriously.

When Ye Yan was eating, a light fluttering sound came from overhead.

"Don't worry, eat slowly."

Ye Xuan's heart loosened, and the next second, Gu Ren's understated voice came again, and his tone was not slow and slow: "I'm just watching you eating anyway."

Ye Yan shook his hand and almost dropped chopsticks on the table.

Gu Ren returned to his position. After taking a few bites at will, he put down his chopsticks and his black eyes kept staring at Ye Yan.

Halfway through the meal, Ye Yan looked up at Gu Ren.

Gu Ren rested his hand casually on the table, his palm gently resting against his jaw, his head slightly tilted, and his palm just covered his perfect thin lips.

People like Frost and Snow were covered with a bit of bright light, but they seemed to be able to see deeper bright colors after the halo.

Too handsome.

Gu Ren glimpsed Ye Ye looking at him, his jaw was slightly constricted, the corner of his lips was unconsciously pulled up, but his eyes always looked at Ye Ye in an instant.

Gu Ren still maintained this posture.

At this moment, he opened his mouth, and the sound came from his palm, as if separated by a thin layer of gauze, the sound was a little dull, but it was not halved.

Gu Ren faintly said, "Do you want to continue eating?"

Ye Xun was almost sinking into Gu Ren's beauty. After hearing this sentence, Ye Xuan turned back to God.

She glanced at the meal in front of her and immediately answered, "Of course."

Ye Ye finished one dish, and then she obediently picked up another dish and ate slowly.