Chapter 122

Ye Xuan instinctively panicked. She is now standing in front of Gu Ren, not too far away, but giving her the illusion of nowhere to escape.

Ye Xun moved a step back subconsciously, but did not expect her heel to catch a hard object, which prevented her from receding.

Behind is the sofa, Ye Ye has nowhere to go.

Every move of Ye Yan, her subtle look, and her emotional changes were all seen by him. Ye Yan's face flustered, even though she wanted to hide it, but it was revealed to some extent.

The sentence that Gu Ren fluttered just now set off a huge wave in Ye Yan's heart, and she couldn't calm down.

Ye Yan forced himself to calm down, looked up to Gu Ren.

A moment of silence.

Unlike Ye Xun's panic, Gu Renwang mixed a lot of things into Ye Xuan's eyes, some seemed to float on the surface, while others seemed to reach Ye Xun's heart at the touch.

The next second, Gu Ren's lips slightly flickered and he smiled silently.

Gu Ren made a noise, instantly breaking the silence at this moment, his voice was not tight and slow, the tail was slightly raised, and the low, dumb voice line was hidden.

"I want you to see something."

Gu Ren smiled with a touch of tenderness. When Gu Ren stepped forward to the study, Ye Yan could not help but follow.

The switch was pressed with a snap, and the originally dark study was instantly filled with light.

Gu Ren turned on the computer and clicked on the commercials and TV series shot by the original host. The video on the computer was playing and the background sounded.

Ye Yan's gaze fell on the screen as a last resort. The woman above, who looked exactly like herself, seemed a little different from her.

"When I first met you, I found that you were different from that person."

Ye Yan's palms were sweating a little. She didn't look up at Ye Yan. She could only listen to Gu Ren's voice for a while, and then spread out the secret she had been hiding for a long time.

Ye Zheng knew very clearly that the person in Gu Ren's mouth was the original owner.

Gu Ren smiled very shallowly at the corner of his lips, but his gaze fell on Ye Yan's side face for a moment.

"I didn't know the previous one, but I also saw that you have different personalities, but I didn't take it to heart at the time."

"For me, that's not what I care about."

"I didn't really start paying attention to you until that power failure. Who would be the one who has transformed so many in a few days?"

Ye Yan stared at God slightly, and gathered his courage to turn his head to look at Gu Ren. From her perspective, she saw Gu Ren's deep and heavy eyes.

Gu Ren opened the TV show filmed by the original owner and showed Ye Ye before Ye Yan came through.

"That person is not from a science class and has not studied systematically, so there is not much experience in acting skills, and you are different."