05 • ห้า

———•••#•••———

———•••#•••———

Ronnie ; 런니

"Turn Left." The automated voice from my phone said. Okay, got it. I obediently followed what was instructed and turned the wheel to the left.

It was already Wednesday and today was my first day of officially working in Bighit Entertainment. I am now currently driving to the company. According to my GPS I was only 3 minutes away from the place.

I yawned.

I got up so early with the fear of not finding the location on time. Usually by this time, I am still laying in the comforts of my bed, snoozing on my alarm. YG wasn't really firm with employees.

But it was important to give a good impression. Even more so because I didn't know anyone from this company, if they were more on the strict side or had an open environment. I noticed for some time that every company had different working conditions.

"We arrived at our destination." The voice once again filled the silence as I parked my car in front of the tall building. I let out a hum of satisfaction as I looked at my phone, the screen displaying 8:15 am. I was fifteen minutes early.

I got out of the car and pushed past the glass doors, proceeding to the front desk. "Hi, my name's Veronica. I'm the new producer." I greeted the lady with a small smile, not sure if she knew the name. Oh god, I should have went with Ronnie instead. What if she did not recognize me?

I wince.

What's weird is that she returned it as if she already knew who I was and that I didn't really need to introduce myself. However, she still feigned innocence and nodded her head, the action seemingly looking robotic as if it was practiced just a day ago.

"This is your i.d, Ms. Lee. Just head straight to the 12th floor and look for Bang PD. Have a great day!" She said enthusiastically and waved her hand. I mirrored her movements and gave a tight-lipped smile. I went deeper into the building, my thoughts still on the unusual lady. Weird.

When I arrived on the right floor, I immediately saw a signage beside a large black door.

———————————————————
• Hitman Bang •
Bang Si Hyuk
Producer and Record Executive
Co-CEO of BigHit Entertainment
———————————————————