11 • mười một

📌 Must Read 📌
Supreme Boi is Donghyuk
Slow Rabbit is Dokki (토끼 - Rabbit)

Fun Fact:
Supreme Boi was supposed to be a part of BTS back when they were still planning to form a hiphop group but decided on becoming a music producer in Bighit instead.

Fun Fact: Supreme Boi was supposed to be a part of BTS back when they were still planning to form a hiphop group but decided on becoming a music producer in Bighit instead

———•••#•••———

Ronnie ; 런니

"Oh, you think so?" I asked, feigning innocence. Damn, I felt really bad hiding something big from them. I mean, I wasn't technically lying to their faces but one of the terms I signed in the contract was no dating a fellow employee. And clearly, Taehyung was one of their valued artists. I didn't want to risk it. Plus, they emphasised the word 'strictly' with bold and underlined letters which makes it ten times more terrifying.

"Yeah! They're very funny and talented kids. I'm sure you'll fit right in!" Adora enthusiastically nodded her head, her cute bob shaking side to side.

After a couple of hours later, we finally finished until the third verse in Cat & Dog. The only thing missing now was the chorus and the bridge.

The entire office fell to a productive silence as we all focused on our workload. Dokki oppa was on his side, making random tunes with the piano, his headphones plugged in as he wrote different keys on a piece of paper. I, on the other hand was still stuck with the lyrics for the title track. Usually back in YG, Teddy was the one who handled the big parts like the main song in the album. I only made occasional tweaks on it since I was assigned with the easier parts — the B-sides.

I let out a loud yelp when I felt a sudden stinging pain on my hip. I jumped up from my seat and massaged the now reddening area. Both Dokki and Adora shot me worried glances, simultaneously taking off their headphones. "Are you alright?" Dokki oppa paused from his work. I must have been really loud for them to both hear me. I clicked my tongue.

"Y-yes! Yes, just a cramp! Haha." I felt my cheeks heating from embarrassment. I sucked at lying. I tend to stutter a lot and I couldn't look at the person straight in the eyes — that was how horrible I was.

But on another note, what the hell just happened?

The moment I sat down on the office chair, I heard my phone make a small ding beside my computer. The screen lit up indicating a new message. My hand absentmindedly reached for the device, still puzzled.

Tae ✌🏼:
Sorry!
I accidentally fell on the floor
Sent 9:34 am

Tae ✌🏼:
Practice is too difficult
ㅠㅠ
Sent 9:34 am