𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓. Heart Shaped Box

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

Klaus and Evangeline were on the balcony were the hybrid was holding the Chief of Police in a choke-hold off of the balcony with one hand while he sipped a cup of coffee with the other.  Evangeline was eating a bacon sandwich as she and Klaus tried to get the location of her sister out of him.

The police chief squirmed and gasped for breath with a terrified look on his face as Klaus tightened his grip, "Can you not? I am trying to have breakfast and this is disturbing," She commented, rolling her eyes.

"The taxpayers of New Orleans deserve a skilled Chief of Police and dear Evangeline needs to have breakfast in peace," Klaus started as the redhead stole his cup of coffee, watching him contain whatever he had for that as he turned to the Chief, "How inept are you if not a single one of your men can locate the woman I seek?"

"We seek," Evangeline corrected, nudging him.

"Oh, my apologies, not used to share acts of violence."

The police chief pleaded to the hybrid and the ancient vampire as his body dangled over the courtyard floor, "We're tryin'! She's a ghost!"

Klaus shook his head, sighing, "Aurora de Martel is rather petite and may indeed be able to slip through the cracks like a wicked little cricket," He nodded, pausing dramatically, "But she is not a ghost."

"Not yet," Evangeline finished, smirking devilishly as she took a sip of her coffee which was, in fact, Klaus' but that doesn't matter.

The blond Mikaelson leaned so he could look the Police Chief straight in his eyes, frightening him, "I think this city's finest could try a little bit harder, hmm?"

"Please tell me this is not all you have got as the proclaimed King of New Orleans," The redhead shook her head, pointing at the Police Chief, "He is useless."

Before Klaus could reply, footsteps were heard approaching and Evangeline looked ahead of her to see Freya and Elijah walking towards her and Klaus, looking at their younger brother with exasperation.

"I see we're in for another normal Mikaelson breakfast," Freya sighed, smiling sickeningly sweet.

"Morning Freya, Elijah," Evangeline greeted, downing the last sip of coffee left in the cup, "There's still some bacon in the pan if you want?"