𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓. The Devil Comes Here and Sighs

┏━━━━━━ • ◦⥼⥽ • ◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ • ◦⥼⥽ • ◦ ━━━━━━┛

"So, I have been doing some thinking with Lucien using the last of the white oak to make himself then the white oak can't kill him and we already know that actual wood passes through him like air ... so how exactly do we kill him? "Evangeline questioned, taking a seat on the couch in front of Freya as she crossed her legs elegantly.

"I don't know that but we can try and weaken him," Freya spoke up as she sketched a draft of a spell in an empty grimoire. However, she stopped, hearing footsteps pacing back and forth behind them, "You are hovering," She sighed.

"I'm supervising," Klaus corrected, shrugging, "How else to speed up your endeavors? Let's see. Perhaps I should bring Vincent here? Force him to aid you by removing his legs?"

"We don't need to make a new enemy already, our plate is still full if you haven't noticed," The redhead rolled her eyes in response, "And although I am not a peacemaker, I think we should just focus on the problem at hand. "

The blonde witch nodded in agreement, adding, "Besides, if he leaves the St. James, who knows what the Ancestors will make him do next?"

Elijah walked into the study, joining in, "The Ancestors are thoroughly occupied, according to Davina, terrorizing our brother."

"What a surprise! Another day, another witch-inspired vendetta."

"At this rate, I am not even shocked," Evangeline shook her head, sighing exasperatedly, "How is Kol?"

Elijah gave her shoulder a small squeeze in reassurance, "Davina can take care of Kol for now," He turned to Freya and Klaus, "Let us focus our energies on Lucien. How do we demolish that rodent?"

"I'm working on it," Freya sighed, looking back at her grimoire.

"Yes! While we all have our roles to play, Elijah and Evangeline can stay here and oversee whatever Freya is doing," He stated, making his way to the door, "I'm going to actually accomplish something."

"Nik," Evangeline rose to her feet, an uneasy expression taking over her features as she followed Klaus to the door, "Accomplishing—"

He turned to face her, trying to keep in all of the anger he had building up for Lucien, "Evangeline, love, the time for talking is done."