Chapter 5:A new house A new life!

It has been a week since dad and Emma got engaged.I couldn't really do anything this week as I sprained my ankle doing soccer.My future step brothers have been awesome.They have been bringing me my ice cream and Jackson brings me the school notes since I couldn't go to school.

Today we are moving into a new house.We haven't really seen it since Emma and dad wanted it be a surprise.We all move our boxes into the truck that sends it to our new home.This house held a lot of memories.Good and mostly bad memories.I want to start fresh in that house.Make new memories there.Hopefully better ones.

When we get there I already see my step brothers. I get out of my motorcycle and give them each a hug.

"You know you are really cool to ride that demon!" Justin says which makes me chuckle.

"I really love that demon!"I say.

"Not more than you love us right?"Jackson says.

"Not more than you!"I say with a smile and we have a group hug.

If someone told me that they would be like the brothers I used to have then I would have laughed my ass off.

"Sorry to spoil your so precious moment but we have to move into the house." Someone says and we all break away from the hug to see my brothers staring at us or more importantly at me.If I didn't know better I would say that they are jealous of the Astor brothers because of the bond we have.The bond I used to share with them.

"Jealous much!"Jacob says and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah right!"Ethan scoffs.

"Let's just move in."I say and me and Jackson go to get our stuff.

We move the stuff into the house.Now all we need to know is where our rooms are.We ask Dad and Emma.

"Okay so Jackson and John in one room and Jacob and Justin in another."Emma says.

"Eddison and Erick in one room and Emmanuel and Elliot in one room and lastly Ev and Ethan in one!"Dad says but what thehell?Sharing a room with my brother??!!

"What?!"Me and Ethan scream at Dad and everyone in the room flinches.

"Yeah,you guys shared a room before you can do it now!"Dad says.

"Yeah!Like when I was ten!"I retort.

"End of discussion."Dad says in his firm tone which means no more arguements.

"Fine"I scoff.

I take my boxes and enter my new bedroom which is already decorated.I stop in my tracks as I look at the decoration.Just like when we were ten.

"You got to be serious!!"Ethan says from beside me

"Better believe it!"I say and start unpacking.

We both just work in silence.We got used to that silence by now.

Dad and Emma call us for Dinner.

We go down and eat our dinner while discussing about the wedding.

After dinner I feel super tired so I go back to my room and watch tv there.

Ethan comes in and takes the remote and changes the channel.I remain silent cause he wants to fight.How do I know?Twin instincts.

I scroll through my phone and one picture catches my eyes.My mom with another man and a boy my age.What the hell?I look at the captions to see "Happy three year anniversary my love!"  

Blood boils inside me.I framed her!Yeah right!

I was going to tell my twin but resisted.I put my phone on the side table and turn away from him and go to a dreamless sleep.