Chapter 41: The secret is out!

"We need to tell you something...." Evan starts and looks at me for approval. Might as well get this over with.

"I.... was raped!" I says and close my eyes while Evan holds my hands. My brothers come near me cautiously like I was going to blast off any minute.

"When I was coming out from school and going to my motorcycle, I was pinned to the wall and he forced himself on me. I tried everything I had in me to make him stop but he was way too strong!" I start sobbing and Emmett pulls me into a hug while my brothers mutter curses.

"Who was it Ev!" Eddy asks softly as he pulls me into a hug.

"It's...It's.....It's.....Nick!" I stutter through sobs and all of them freeze.

"What?" Elliot looks at Evan who was silent the whole time. Evan hands them the phone and they all look at the video.

"I am going to kill that bastard!" Elliot says and heads towards the door but I pull him behind and throw my hands around him in a hug and he is shocked for a moment since I haven't hugged them three years but he holds me close to him, he holds me so tightly like he thinks I am going to run away.

"Don't go! He'll only make it worse for me if he finds out that you know!" I say.

" I am not going to let anything happen to you!" He says and all my other brothers come in for a family hug.