Chapter 18: New brothers again!

I do my morning routine and get get changed.I completely ignore Ethan like he isn't there.

I change into my outfit.

I get my backpack and go downstairs and surprisingly no one is there

I get my backpack and go downstairs and surprisingly no one is there.Mum and dad are busy with the wedding so I guess they won't be around anymore.

I skip breakfast and go to my motorcycle and head to school.I get to the library and finsh my pending studies and homeworks.I get called into the principals office and when I enter I see Erick there.

"Oh!Everly!We've been waiting for you!"Principal Leana says.

"Why?"I ask politely.

"To show us around."Someone says and I notice Nick and Dean.

"Oh!Hi brother!Didn't see you there!You joining the exact same school as me!"I say sarcastically and glare at him.I liked Dean the moment I saw him but something about Nick is off but I can't put my hand on it.

"Brother?"Erick asks almost jealous.

"Oh you mother dearest who is so close to didn't introduce you to your new stepbrothers to you?"I say and I don't know why I am acting like this.He just glares at me.

"Why don't you kids show them around?"Our principal says and we all head out of the office to be met my brothers.They scowl at me.

"This is Nick and Dean and they are your new step brothers!Why don't you guys be good brothers for once and show them around!"I say and god what is wrong with me.

I turn and walk in the other direction.

"I hope I see you in the park again!Oh, this time don't bring that guy with you!"Nick yells to my back.I just flip him the bird and ditch school.I don't do that all the time but something in me is telling me to go home.

I go to the empty house and get a pack of crisps.I sit in front of the tv and start watching spongebob.Yeah, I am sixteen and I still watch that so don't judge.

The doorbell rings and I go to answer it.

I open the door and I almost faint not being able to believe what my eyes are showing me.I start crying.