Arc 2.23 - Grayson Hale

[Host.]

"Hmmm..." Grayson had his hand sitting under his cheek as he hummed out lazily. The teacher was currently giving his class a lecture which very very frequently went off topic.

[Adrian Hall has made contact with Spencer Gate]

"So?..." He was mumbled out indifferently.

[Host, Spencer is completely blackened into being a villain. He's currently telling Adrian of your real identity as Grayson Hale]

Grayson's eyes immediately narrowed, 'Well fuck...' he took his head off of his hand and straightened up, slowly reaching for his backpack sitting against his chair, 'I still haven't told him yet...'

Grayson had all the files and the proof ready, but for some reason he felt a bit reluctant to show it to Adrian as that would reveal his identity. Grayson knew very well that even if Adrian knew the Hale's weren't part of his uncle's murder, there was definitely still some dislike for them. Adrian would definitely be thinking that if only his uncle hadn't gone to that city for business with the Hale's he might've still been alive for a while longer. Because of this reason Grayson became hesitant and decided to slowly reveal his identity to Adrian. That way, he would be mentally prepared too, and the impact wouldn't be so great. Just like how he had done with revealing his false blindness. However, he didn't expect he would have no choice but to reveal it this soon.

But of course, someone just had to be the villain and ruin his plans. If he knew Spencer would inflict him with problems in the future, Grayson would have went out of his way to change Spencer's fate as well... He thought that Spencer was much more sensible than what was described in the plot, however, Grayson failed to see that two faced man's hidden personality even with the plot stating out the truth.

'I can't blame anyone other than myself.'

Grayson sighed deeply and brushed a hand through his hair. He couldn't see how some people suddenly glanced at him as he had brushed his hair back. They suddenly blushed hard with their eyes widened as if seeing his handsome face for the very first time. His expression package automatically gave out that allure and charm even though his face had a dark, annoyed expression as he excused himself from the classroom with going to the bathroom as an excuse.

But just as he was about to step out of the classroom a voice pitched out.

"Teacher!" She yelled, "I can accompany Grayson, he might have some problems and I just want to make sure he'll be alright!"

Grayson's steps paused. His face formed a frown as he listened to the teacher agreeing. This girl... she's Jacqueline Lunn. This just become more annoying for Grayson. He didn't feel like dealing with this protagonist today.

'Honestly... it's a wonder why she was never expelled for having a relationship with a teacher. But why is she following me out?... and after all this time?' Although Grayson had some suspicions he didn't think much on the dangers that could come up... this is where his mistake begins.

'Parasite.'

[Yes Host?]

'Focus on Adrian's situation. Tell me everything that happening over there.'

[On it] Parasite moved all of his attention to Adrian. He felt the need to put more extra effort into pleasing his Host so much that he ended up not noticing what was currently happening with his Host.