Doki Doki Magic Love Academy: The Knight

Sir Adrian Grey

Appearance: short black hair, grey eyes. 

Totally my type! 

Age: 20

Blood Type: A

What does that mean? 

"stressed and conscientious"

That makes no sense.

"No less than being a Virgo or Leo does!" 

Magic Affinity: Air Combat

Back Story: Sir Grey is Prince Levi's personal guard. A prodigy with the sword, he is expected to someday take over the command of the Kingdom's military. Likely when Prince Levi takes the crown. He is the youngest of 3 brothers -

My mother wouldn't like him.

"Why?"

He doesn't have property or business. A sad younger son. 

"But he's going to be super important."

Not like I can convince her of that! 

"True. Anyways..."

He is the youngest of 3 brothers and has one younger sister. In most of the routes, you learn very little about him since he mostly acts in support of Prince Levi. However, in his personal route, you find out he's a major sis-con. 

Right! I remember having to help him buy gifts to send home! She's like 5 right? 

"Yeah. There's a 15 year age gap between them." 

Something doesn't seem right about that. 

"There are fan theories online that she might be HIS child."

WHAT?!

"I know!" 

For Sir Grey's route, I will have to pick combat magic. The exact affinity isn't important as long as I can enroll in the combat classes. 

Right! I picked wind, same as him, and had to raise my sword and tactical stats SO much. 

"I hated how much you had to play Combat Wizards to level your tactical skill!" 

Hahaha. I know! And what was annoying is that the minigame was lame too. 

"Yeah, it wasn't fun." 

In Sir Grey's good ending, it basically follows Prince Levi's route but slightly different. I help dismantle the assassination plot and expose Lady Angelica at the same time. There's a pretty intense battle leading up to the end of year ball where the dramatic reveal happens. It also ends with an engagement. 

Lady Angelica is killed this time. 

"Yeah, they had evidence of her involvement." 

In Sir Grey's bad ending, you fail to uncover the whole plot in time. Sir Grey's family is taken hostage. He decides to fulfill his duty and without your help, is not able to save his family in time. His entire family, including the sister, is killed. He inherits his family estate, but he is completely destroyed as a man. 

His family is murdered!? That's horrible. 

"Yeah, it was so sad. Especially since his whole route he gushes about his sister." 

Regardless of romance choice, you need to save his family!

"Maybe YOU should save his family."

Why me? 

*snickers* "You said he's your type." 

B-but I'm NOT the heroine! 

"I'm not going to aim for a full harem ending. There is plenty to share!"