twelve

MESSAGES.

pookie pooks
mr chase, mad-dog🐾, ruby panini, drewseph🦆, maddie bae💋, teags🍾,
jd prez, awesome austin😎

mad-dog🐾
what the fuck is going on

awesome austin😎
what were all those comments about

ruby panini
drew did something happen?

maddie bae💋
ok should i be scared

jd prez
why aren't they answering

mr chase
drew??

awesome austin😎
teagan

ruby panini
teagan

mad-dog🐾
ANSWER

maddie bae💋
holy shit
link to article

ARTICLE.

Outer Banks Star in the Line of Fire?

Early today, chaos hit LAX after a supposed terrorist bomb was ignited just outside the main entrance

Early today, chaos hit LAX after a supposed terrorist bomb was ignited just outside the main entrance. We got word that one of the world's favorite actress, Teagan Scott (pictured below) was right next the the bomb when it exploded.

We believe that she was there dropping off her boyfriend, Drew Starkey and fellow co-star, after witnesses say he came running out of the airport to help save her. Others say that he was forced back by police as no one tired to stop Teagan from helping her Uber driver who was announced dead at the scene.

Drew broke through the barricade over police and ran to heroically save his girlfriend, who was then rushed to Kindred Hospital.

We don't have any more information, just that witnesses say that she wasn't in good shape with visible burns on her body.

Teagan Scott has acted in numerous amounts of shows and movies, her latest deal with Grey's Anatomy. She is close with Johnny Depp, the two being in POTC together.

Stay tuned for more information regarding Teagan Scott and the explosion.

~

~

A/N: short chapter but there will be at least one more tn

not edited