SPIECAL TO ME

They all walk silently back to the ship. Kona walks with assistance from Law. She wore a worried expression on her face. Law glances at her and sighs.

"The rest of the crew won't be mad. After we explain the situation they'll welcome you back so don't worry about it to much" he explains.

She nods her head although she didn't quite believe him.

At the edge of the island, the ship came into view.
As they approached heads started to pop out around the deck of the ship. Then they all jumped up and yelled.

"CAPTIAN"

They all ran off the ship and headed for the five of them. However, as soon as they noticed Kone at Law side, they stopped. Many looked nervous; others looked annoyed. Soon someone made it to the front of the crowd and stood ahead of anyone else...It was Bepo. His face didn't give away his emotions, he just stood there and stared at Kona. Kona lowered her head in shame.

I had said some many awful things to him. How could I ask for forgiveness.

Shachi came up to beside her and gently squeezed her arm. She looked up at him and him smiled at her.

Its ok

She took a deep breath and faced the crewmates. Before Law had a chance to speak to his first mate, Kona unhooked herself from Law and slowly made her way to stand in front of Bepo. He didn't move or say anything.

A minute or so passes without anyone saying anything. And then Kona decided to speak.

"I'm sorry..." she weakly mutters. She starts to shake and her legs can't carry her anymore. She falls on her knees in front of the entire crew.

"I'M SO SORRY!!" She wails with tears in her eyes.

"I didn't mean anything I said to you, about any of you. There is no excuse for what I have done and I understand if you can never forgive me but please know I...I love this crew more than anything in my life."

She looked up at the first mate. Her cheeks red and tears running down her chin.

"Please let me stay..." she finishes, looking back down.

Bepo walks toward her quietly and then stops right in front of her. Then he gently places a paw on her head.

She is surprised by the action and looks up at him confused. He smiles warmly.

"We missed you a lot Kona"

With that, an uproar sounded from the crew. "KONA'S BACK" they cheered in unison.

"we should celebrate"

"lets throw a banquet!"

They all cheered more and ran back on the ship. Kona sat there shocked at how easy it was. Law walks towards her and helps her up.

"Told you." He Says snarkily

Kona doesn't say anything but gives him her hand.

***

Before they even departed the island music was blasting, drinks were served, and people were celebrating.

Now they were deep under the sea. Kona could hear the music blaring even from the medical room Law had taken her into. They hadn't said a word since entering.

Law had brimmed his white doctor coat and had been doting over Kona's wounds.

He stood close in front of her.

"Open your mouth" he says.
Kona tilts her head up and opens her mouth. He holds her tongue down with a wood stick and holds a otoscope.

"Say ahh" he instructed.